Post: NPUB31419 Minecraft 1.22 EBOOTs & PKG With Launch Fix
08-29-2015, 03:46 AM #1
WiseMonkey
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo whatsup i went on minecraft today and noticed there was a 1.20 update on ps3.

So i used VooDooShamane's EBOOT fixer tool which works perfect to fix the launch error.

Ive tested the debug but not cex. Cheers Tiphat

Just uploaded a pkg file that i got from EddieLucas's game update tool that works amazing check it out below

EBOOT Fixer I Used:You must login or register to view this content.

EBOOT Download:You must login or register to view this content.

EddieLucas's PKG Update Tool:You must login or register to view this content.

PKG Download:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by WiseMonkey ; 01-02-2016 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Updated EBOOTs for 1.22

The following 5 users say thank you to WiseMonkey for this useful post:

{JtagModz}, AutoShifts, LovleyPurpz, Spectormodz, VooDooShamane
01-02-2016, 04:08 AM #20
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
No like you legit go on this site mainly to argue your a no life which is why your still on ps3 slap yourself goofy

Haha even talk crap saying your not releasing somthing thats been released to the public for ngu in the thread your delusional ass made. You have a hate for the site but dickride the memory editors on others...

You must login or register to view this content.

Enough said your going to try to keep this going because your a child and look forward to argue on a fourm becuase you have no life

Dont tell others to grow up if you havnt yourself kid

I'm actually on PS4 now, but whys that matter? I'm a no life if I play on an older console and not PC? The fact that you use the term "no life" proves you're immature.

The fuck you saying about a memory editor? Who said I have hate towards this site? I'm not going to continue this because I'm a "child", but because I'm going to defend myself. Plus, if that's true then why did you reply? Makes you no better than me. You make no sense. On the other hand, you have no idea who I am or how old I am. So quit calling me a fucking kid.
01-02-2016, 05:22 AM #21
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I'm actually on PS4 now, but whys that matter? I'm a no life if I play on an older console and not PC? The fact that you use the term "no life" proves you're immature.

The fuck you saying about a memory editor? Who said I have hate towards this site? I'm not going to continue this because I'm a "child", but because I'm going to defend myself. Plus, if that's true then why did you reply? Makes you no better than me. You make no sense. On the other hand, you have no idea who I am or how old I am. So quit calling me a fucking kid.

You must not have good reading capabilities either i said your a no life for arguing on a fucking fourm site all day every day your like those fat chicks that always start arguments on facebook and youtube comments. Funny you say grow up but yet your underage and a child your a delusional moron and dont see it i do know everything using your first name as your "modding name" is a moronic decision you are a child i know this for fact dont hurt yourself here...

Edit: ps4 is trash too
Last edited by WiseMonkey ; 01-02-2016 at 05:28 AM. Reason: ps4 is gay
01-02-2016, 06:28 AM #22
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
You must not have good reading capabilities either i said your a no life for arguing on a fucking fourm site all day every day your like those fat chicks that always start arguments on facebook and youtube comments. Funny you say grow up but yet your underage and a child your a delusional moron and dont see it i do know everything using your first name as your "modding name" is a moronic decision you are a child i know this for fact dont hurt yourself here...

Edit: ps4 is trash too

Oh yes because PC is the best. You don't know if I'm underage or not. A kid is no different from an adult, we are all equal. The sad part is I've met children much more mature than yourself. The fact that you call me a no life, argue about what gaming system is better, and insult.

So what if I use my first name? Oh my god because no one else in the world has it. You got a problem with it? Deal with it!
01-02-2016, 06:41 AM #23
WiseMonkey
Little One
Oh yes because PC is the best. You don't know if I'm underage or not. A kid is no different from an adult, we are all equal. The sad part is I've met children much more mature than yourself. The fact that you call me a no life, argue about what gaming system is better, and insult.

So what if I use my first name? Oh my god because no one else in the world has it. You got a problem with it? Deal with it!

Haha you've met children more mature then me and ive met birds smarter then yourself you are a child i know this for fact keep denying it i know more then meets the eye im often underestimated which is fine but you on the other hand... Me and half of ngu know your a foolish little brat when you dont get what you want you rant on here about it just like you on every post in the battlefield section... No one on here likes you besides the staff and thats only a designated few... All you do is go on here and talk shit or "leech" as youd put it such a delusional moron. But eh what ever floats your boat buddy and if i had a problem you wouldnt be here typing trust me haha Geo

And the fact this thread made you butthurt im deciding to update it every update now just to piss you off k? Deal with it! lulz
Last edited by WiseMonkey ; 01-02-2016 at 06:49 AM. Reason: deciding to update
01-02-2016, 08:29 AM #24
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Haha you've met children more mature then me and ive met birds smarter then yourself you are a child i know this for fact keep denying it i know more then meets the eye im often underestimated which is fine but you on the other hand... Me and half of ngu know your a foolish little brat when you dont get what you want you rant on here about it just like you on every post in the battlefield section... No one on here likes you besides the staff and thats only a designated few... All you do is go on here and talk shit or "leech" as youd put it such a delusional moron. But eh what ever floats your boat buddy and if i had a problem you wouldnt be here typing trust me haha Geo

And the fact this thread made you butthurt im deciding to update it every update now just to piss you off k? Deal with it! lulz

Lol attention whore, go ahead! I don't rant when I don't get what I want, I don't even ask for shit. I "rant" when there are leechers, or people who should be defended for a certain reason.

It's none of your business who I have issues with. I've actually settled it with most of them and have done more for this sites members than you have.

Underestimate you of what? What have you done? What do you do besides talk? Nothing. You continue to brag about how I'm underage and that that's some kind of excuse as to why I'm "delusional". You know nothing, you don't know who I am, what I've done, or what I do. So before you go talking shit, get the full story correctly.

However old you are you sure don't act your age. It's very sad. But if insulting me and getting attention is what makes you happy then do it.

Edit: Oh you're 18? Lmao that's why you keep calling me a kid. You think that because your 18 that you're an adult and know better. That's cute. Age doesn't mean anything, your actions do. You wouldn't know that of course.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 01-02-2016 at 08:32 AM.
01-03-2016, 03:33 AM #25
WiseMonkey
Little One
Lol attention whore, go ahead! I don't rant when I don't get what I want, I don't even ask for shit. I "rant" when there are leechers, or people who should be defended for a certain reason.

It's none of your business who I have issues with. I've actually settled it with most of them and have done more for this sites members than you have.

Underestimate you of what? What have you done? What do you do besides talk? Nothing. You continue to brag about how I'm underage and that that's some kind of excuse as to why I'm "delusional". You know nothing, you don't know who I am, what I've done, or what I do. So before you go talking shit, get the full story correctly.

However old you are you sure don't act your age. It's very sad. But if insulting me and getting attention is what makes you happy then do it.

Edit: Oh you're 18? Lmao that's why you keep calling me a kid. You think that because your 18 that you're an adult and know better. That's cute. Age doesn't mean anything, your actions do. You wouldn't know that of course.

Drack wat
01-29-2016, 06:10 PM #26
Thanks! but guys have you seen what have they done to creepers !
01-29-2016, 11:34 PM #27
01-31-2016, 03:17 AM #28
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by x View Post

I suggest you remove that, piracy is not allowed and will get you banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo