02-08-2016, 12:53 AM #1
saneinsylum
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My wife and I have been playing Minecraft for ps3 for a while, Im just now trying to update it past its vanilla-ness. Could I download and install the 1.22 update for the correct version, or would I have to hunt down 22 updates to add everything.
02-08-2016, 01:11 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by saneinsylum View Post
My wife and I have been playing Minecraft for ps3 for a while, Im just now trying to update it past its vanilla-ness. Could I download and install the 1.22 update for the correct version, or would I have to hunt down 22 updates to add everything.

What are you asking?
02-08-2016, 01:35 AM #3
saneinsylum
Save Point
I found a "mc ps3 edition 1.22 update"(approx 100mb) on this forum. I downloaded it, and will install it tonight or tomorrow. But will this update give us horses and whatnot, or will I have to hunt for all 22 updates for everything.

At the beginning, I was assuming each update overwrote the last one, but I started doubting this after I noticed the update was described as a "DLC", which sounds modular in nature.
02-08-2016, 01:44 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I found a "mc ps3 edition 1.22 update"(approx 100mb) on this forum. I downloaded it, and will install it tonight or tomorrow. But will this update give us horses and whatnot, or will I have to hunt for all 22 updates for everything.

At the beginning, I was assuming each update overwrote the last one, but I started doubting this after I noticed the update was described as a "DLC", which sounds modular in nature.

You cannot launch, play, or get access to content if you only install the 1.22 pkg. You need all updates. If you get my Restoration pkg, it has all updates except 1.22. So install it then install 1.22 and you'll have it all.
02-08-2016, 02:21 AM #5
saneinsylum
Save Point
Thank you so much for the clarification on what I need, but is there a blus31426 package that isnt showing up on the forum search or google? Or would it be difficult to convert it?
02-08-2016, 02:46 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Thank you so much for the clarification on what I need, but is there a blus31426 package that isnt showing up on the forum search or google? Or would it be difficult to convert it?

Probably would just cause issues to convert. I'd just get the PSN version. Otherwise you'll need to get each update for BLUS.
02-08-2016, 02:48 AM #7
saneinsylum
Save Point
Nevermind. I'll find a bles version. Thank you for the work you've put into this.

Edit: I was writing that while you were posting yours. But the psn version is a nogo, no online. Id rather hit up ebay for a bles(unless I'd have enough of a legal case with a blus disk, and a bles backup)
Last edited by saneinsylum ; 02-08-2016 at 02:56 AM.
02-08-2016, 03:04 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Nevermind. I'll find a bles version. Thank you for the work you've put into this.

Edit: I was writing that while you were posting yours. But the psn version is a nogo, no online. Id rather hit up ebay for a bles(unless I'd have enough of a legal case with a blus disk, and a bles backup)

No online? What do you mean? And thanks for the appreciation Smile

Ps quote me so I see you responded.
02-08-2016, 09:28 PM #9

Download PSNStuffX (google it) and then put in your gameid blus31426 into the game updater section. You'll be able to download all the updates for blus.
02-09-2016, 02:52 PM #10
saneinsylum
Save Point
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No online? What do you mean? And thanks for the appreciation Smile

Ps quote me so I see you responded.

By PSN, I figured you meant to go online with my PS3 and get it. My PS3 is offline, and do not wish to connect it. I ordered a "supposedly" BLES from ebay, and will install your restoration package when it gets here.
I know offline consoles are endangered, and I will miss couch co-op, but I'll be keeping mine offline as long as possible. Soon, we wont be able to play games without the spam now prevalent on the internet. I hope companies start releasing packages for offline updates and whatnot.

but thank you so much for packaging all of the minecraft updates into one easily digestible package. and thank you so much more for releasing it. You just saved me probably days of searching, and hours of updating.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo