01-02-2017, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there anyone that can point me in the right direction for a working rtm for minecraft. its so i can use my laptop and put some mods ect onto his jb ps3 for him to use and give his mate a bit of payback with what ever is out there im on CEX/DEX rebug 4.78 any help greatly appreciated *
01-02-2017, 05:46 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Davesdongs View Post
is there anyone that can point me in the right direction for a working rtm for minecraft. its so i can use my laptop and put some mods ect onto his jb ps3 for him to use and give his mate a bit of payback with what ever is out there im on CEX/DEX rebug 4.78 any help greatly appreciated *

I dont think there is one if i come across one ill send it too you.
01-02-2017, 10:17 PM #3
iv found all sorts over google, youtube but they have either been removed or it on media fire. cant download from there. any ideas on a mw3 menu or rtm tool.
01-03-2017, 06:41 AM #4
DaDogg414
Pokemon Trainer
is there anyone that can point me in the right direction for a working rtm for minecraft. its so i can use my laptop and put some mods ect onto his jb ps3 for him to use and give his mate a bit of payback with what ever is out there im on CEX/DEX rebug 4.78 any help greatly appreciated *

I have one that was working for the last update!! Now that the game is 1.39 my tool doesnt work anymore!! Im about to look around for any updates for any tools too!!
01-03-2017, 02:05 PM #5
aww mann really. gutted iv just managed to put a menu on my sons jb ps3 for mw3 my first one woop lol im still looking for a rtm tool for his minecraft tho if you come across one for the new update thanks for the reply
01-22-2017, 12:13 PM #6
i need minecraft tool for 1.40 pls download link send my thanks
01-23-2017, 10:53 PM #7
i had to downgrade my minecraft
02-03-2017, 08:08 PM #8
Father Luckeyy

What is the status of your issue?
02-15-2017, 06:13 PM #9
Father Luckeyy

No response. If your issues hasn't been solved feel free to pm me to re-open thread.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo