06-16-2017, 06:30 PM #1
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know what happen to elite electronics? cant find skyrim elite edition or nothing:(
06-16-2017, 07:28 PM #2
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Elite electronics ? they were a complete fraud and didn't create anything. simply added their name to other people's work and wanted E-fame for it, like many other out here do. and in the end faded away like they all do.
06-18-2017, 11:41 AM #3
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Elite electronics ? they were a complete fraud and didn't create anything. simply added their name to other people's work and wanted E-fame for it, like many other out here do. and in the end faded away like they all do.

You don't know that lol
06-19-2017, 02:27 AM #4
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by VexCrota View Post
You don't know that lol

I know it 110% and proved it on plenty of occasions when I was asked to provide the proof. Its all in the files they provided. funny enough they place "Made by Elite Electronics" on the top and then when you open the things up it says "made by" everyone else but them. would you like a picture of the "credits" they include ? lol its actually hilarious how someone would write it all within the same document and take claim to any of it.
06-19-2017, 04:21 AM #5
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I know it 110% and proved it on plenty of occasions when I was asked to provide the proof. Its all in the files they provided. funny enough they place "Made by Elite Electronics" on the top and then when you open the things up it says "made by" everyone else but them. would you like a picture of the "credits" they include ? lol its actually hilarious how someone would write it all within the same document and take claim to any of it.

They use to give me custom texture packs all the time. They might of leeched but they were legit lol. They probably didn't want the converter public but then again a free one was released along time ago for maps. Not texture packs though. No one else converted texture packs as good as them.
06-23-2017, 01:56 AM #6
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
They use to give me custom texture packs all the time. They might of leeched but they were legit lol. They probably didn't want the converter public but then again a free one was released along time ago for maps. Not texture packs though. No one else converted texture packs as good as them.

yeah they gave a lot of stuff out but it was never their own and that was the problem. but, the site is now dead and faded away because of this and lack of donations to pay them for giving out other dev's work. so good riddance.
09-06-2017, 02:46 AM #7

Thank you sir, i sure do appreciate the kind words^_^ -Death_Dealer

And as far as finding our projects
Look at other sites than here.. lol
I have a fan uploading them here and at rival gamerSmile, So they'll be easier to find soon.

The following user thanked Death_Dealer33 for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
09-06-2017, 03:12 AM #8
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Minecraft EE You must login or register to view this content.

Credit goes to Death_Dealer for this amazing release! Smile
Last edited by MR.MCGOO ; 09-06-2017 at 03:25 AM.

The following user thanked MR.MCGOO for this useful post:

Death_Dealer33
09-06-2017, 03:23 AM #9
Originally posted by MR.MCGOO View Post
Minecraft EE You must login or register to view this content.

Have you seen that ive released the tools i have used for so long? Smile
09-06-2017, 03:24 AM #10
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dealer33 View Post
Have you seen that ive released the tool ive used for so long? Smile

no i just got these off facebook after you sent me the link.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo