01-08-2018, 12:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Releasing new offsets with correct everything
Since everyone i.e EddieMac and his band of randoms are mad for me releasing stuff
Adding new soon!
Instant Damage:
On
    0x321B20
bytes: 0x40, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
Off:
0x321B20
bytes: 0x3F, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Name Changer:
     byte[] bytes = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(this.textBox1.Text);
Array.Resize<byte>(ref bytes, bytes.Length + 1);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000ABE4, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000AC54, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000ACC4, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000AD34, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000ABA4, bytes);

No Damage:
On

0x321BC8
bytes: 0x41, 0x82, 0x00, 0x78
Off:
0x321BC8
bytes: 0x40, 0x82, 0x00, 0x78
01-09-2018, 04:56 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by ProdMods View Post
Releasing new offsets with correct everything
Since everyone i.e EddieMac and his band of randoms are mad for me releasing stuff
Adding new soon!
Instant Damage:
On
    0x321B20
bytes: 0x40, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
Off:
0x321B20
bytes: 0x3F, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Name Changer:
     byte[] bytes = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(this.textBox1.Text);
Array.Resize<byte>(ref bytes, bytes.Length + 1);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000ABE4, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000AC54, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000ACC4, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000AD34, bytes);
PS3.SetMemory(0x3000ABA4, bytes);

No Damage:
On

0x321BC8
bytes: 0x41, 0x82, 0x00, 0x78
Off:
0x321BC8
bytes: 0x40, 0x82, 0x00, 0x78

lol i wouldn't class eddie mac and them others as random Sal

The following 4 users say thank you to S63 for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, Dro, Eddie Mac, Father Luckeyy
01-10-2018, 03:47 AM #3
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Can take this much further and just release everything if you would like. I mean I rarely play the game anymore and never on PS3 at that.
But I do have everything that is on NGU mod wise for this game. Plus a lot more. but I will only give what is already here on site if you want that is.

Releasing new offsets with correct everything
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 01-10-2018 at 04:13 AM.
01-10-2018, 01:38 PM #4
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Can take this much further and just release everything if you would like. I mean I rarely play the game anymore and never on PS3 at that.
But I do have everything that is on NGU mod wise for this game. Plus a lot more. but I will only give what is already here on site if you want that is.

same lool
01-10-2018, 01:39 PM #5
Originally posted by S63 View Post
lol i wouldn't class eddie mac and them others as random Sal

i would lool hes salty for me releasing something to help the community and its quite childish
01-10-2018, 03:24 PM #6
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
i would lool hes salty for me releasing something to help the community and its quite childish

No one is "salty'' besides yourself for me calling you out about stealing addresses out of Nulxp's tool. Then you go on to prove more that you decompiled my tool and try to talk shit lol. You fail at whatever you're trying to do here kid.

Why not post anything new that is not released or in my tool already if you are trying to "help out the community" ? Because you have nothing besides what you took out our tools. period.
You learn absolutely nothing about whats going on in the game doing so and i bet you can't even explain why said mods work. Also not sure why you always think i am mad. This is me "explaining" something to you not yelling.
So no one is triggered as you lames say, or mad at all. Randoms like yourself just need to be called out cause you are what slowly ruined the modding community by thinking you are helping out when you're only hurting the community.

Read this however you like but you need to hear it, I have been saying i didn't want to argue with you from my first post but here we are. Just post something new and that will show you are trying to actually help (which you aren't) but lets see if you are real about your word..

PS: My tool is not even protected i release things for free to actually help out, Big A+ on the decompile must have been hard.

The following 5 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

dariosanders, Dog88Christian, Dro, S63, SyGnUs
01-10-2018, 03:38 PM #7
Originally posted by Eddie
No one is "salty'' besides yourself for me calling you out about stealing addresses out of Nulxp's tool. Then you go on to prove more that you decompiled my tool and try to talk shit lol. You fail at whatever you're trying to do here kid.

Why not post anything new that is not released or in my tool already if you are trying to "help out the community" ? Because you have nothing besides what you took out our tools. period.
You learn absolutely nothing about whats going on in the game doing so and i bet you can't even explain why said mods work. Also not sure why you always think i am mad. This is me "explaining" something to you not yelling.
So no one is triggered as you lames say, or mad at all. Randoms like yourself just need to be called out cause you are what slowly ruined the modding community by thinking you are helping out when you're only hurting the community.

Read this however you like but you need to hear it, I have been saying i didn't want to argue with you from my first post but here we are. Just post something new and that will show you are trying to actually help (which you aren't) but lets see if you are real about your word..

PS: My tool is not even protected i release things for free to actually help out, Big A+ on the decompile must have been hard.

lol i dont decompile i know my shit and neluxp had my help finding them its funny how relentless and dumb you are please stop talking shit on something you already lost
01-11-2018, 02:13 AM #8
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Everytime he goes and cries and has my Groan removed he finds a comment I have written and neg reps me. like IGAF about some childish fake rep point on a dead website that he holds on to. He lies about anything and everything too. He will continue crying over this and continue to respond to anything you write even after he will say he isn't going to respond until you just stop talking to him. He has issues with accepting that he is a nobody.

I have all the things he has had and I have had it for years. I can prove it and that it back dates further than he has even owned the game. I need nothing from this character.

Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 01-11-2018 at 02:34 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo