02-17-2011, 03:50 AM #1
lallyman
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello evryone! Today, I'm bringing you a tutorial on how to edit your Inventory on Minecraft. Your Inventory is your blocks you have such as wood, sticks, cobblestone, etc. Now this is for Minecraft Beta ATM and I have not tested on Alpha, anyone wanna? Anyways first things first. Open up Minecraft and load Single-Player. I have NO WORLDS saved. So I will load World one Smile.
You must login or register to view this content.

Now as you see I don't have anything at all.You must login or register to view this content.
So anyways just hit Save and quit level then go on ahead and close Minecraft Beta. Now download the folder provided and when it's done, you should have these files.
Double Click INVedit and you should get this screen
The rest is pretty self explanatory. You want to go to the top left where it says Open and then open the world you created. I created World 1. You must login or register to view this content.
On the right you can scroll through countless blocks you want. I'm going to use some TNT as en example. Just drag and drop it into the slots on the left and you can edit how much you have too.You must login or register to view this content.
Go up to the left and click the drop down menu thats right next to Open and hit Save World 1. You can exit that and then load Miencraft back up. Load the World you created Press i and you should have the items. I hope you liked and here is the download link. Smile You must login or register to view this content. Thanks!
Last edited by lallyman ; 02-17-2011 at 05:19 AM.
02-27-2011, 10:53 AM #2
disgrace
Little One
Wrong section?
02-27-2011, 12:49 PM #3
lallyman
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by disgrace View Post
Wrong section?

This was posted before the Minecraft section came out. The night I posted this, there was no Minecraft section. I asked in the SB "Where is the Minecraft Section?" But like usual no one in the SB helps anyone.
02-27-2011, 01:19 PM #4
disgrace
Little One
Originally posted by lallyman View Post
This was posted before the Minecraft section came out. The night I posted this, there was no Minecraft section. I asked in the SB "Where is the Minecraft Section?" But like usual no one in the SB helps anyone.

Oih sorry! I though it was already there. Yeah but nice post by the way. Smile I was actually going to make thread about INVedit last night.
02-28-2011, 01:13 AM #5
lallyman
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by disgrace View Post
Oih sorry! I though it was already there. Yeah but nice post by the way. Smile I was actually going to make thread about INVedit last night.

thanks bro ima try make more tutorials with pictures or whatever. ive been trying to get my rep up i wanna become known round the forums like panda-v and snipaxx etc... but do pictures take up the sevrer space?

EDIT

I made this one night a week or 2 ago and then our power went out. i had 2 wait a day or 2 b4 i could post anything
02-28-2011, 04:37 AM #6
Cali_Killa
Are you high?
Hmm knew about this a long time ago. Good post anyway though
02-28-2011, 08:04 AM #7
lallyman
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Killa View Post
Hmm knew about this a long time ago. Good post anyway though

yeah this is an old 1 just decided to post for community.
05-10-2015, 07:35 AM #8
Agdjeh
Gobble
I need one for ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo