Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Minecraft non premium server survival/freebuild 24/7 JOIN!!!


  1. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    03-09-2011 07:33 AM #1 Minecraft non premium server survival/freebuild 24/7 JOIN!!!


    Hey guys this is a server for Premium and Non Premium Minecraft. No Tunggle or Hamachi needed!

    Server Details:
    The name is Fatality Gaming USA
    Running on a VPS with 2gb of ram with 25 slots, upgrading every week.
    Server Host is in Texas
    24/7 Server
    Server Website [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Survival/Freebuild no mobs though
    We have many plugins and adding more everyday
    We have ranks:Mods, VIP, and Donator. More info on these ranks on the website.
    No Griefing or insta ban no exceptions! You Grief you die!
    NO MODS/HACKS We can see your mods/hacks so dont try us!
    We have PvP but you have to activate it.
    You have to sign up first before you can build since we had griefers everywhere
    here is the Forum link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    So come and have fun!
    Server IP: Fatalityusa.no-ip.org

    Any questions feel free to ask
    Im a mod on the server and my name is nAb_PwNeR

    Here is some of videos of the server







    Last edited by nAb_PwNeR; 03-14-2011 at 02:28 AM.

  2. Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 687

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 898

    03-09-2011 04:19 PM #2

    IT WORKS!! DUDE THANK YOU! im on it right now!

    ---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xXNiSsAn BoYXx View Post
    Hey guys join this awesome MC server...no Tunggle or Hamachi needed

    NO GRIEFING OR WILL BAN NAME THEN IP

    Fatalityusa.no-ip.org

    copy and paste in the IP and hit enter

    this server is running 1.3

    Here is the servers website [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Any questions feel free to ask
    Hey, when I'm in the server. Im stuck in place and I cant chat.
    300 Rep [X] 300 Post [X]
    500 Rep [X] 500 Post [X]
    700 Rep [X] 700 Post [ ]
    1000 Rep [ ] 1000 Post [ ]

  3. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    03-09-2011 05:26 PM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGaMexican View Post
    IT WORKS!! DUDE THANK YOU! im on it right now!

    ---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------



    Hey, when I'm in the server. Im stuck in place and I cant chat.
    hit T then type /register then make a password

  4. Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 687

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 898

    03-09-2011 07:44 PM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by xXNiSsAn BoYXx View Post
    hit T then type /register then make a password
    HEY!! You'r a Mod in the server right? Whats good?!?!? :black::black::black::black::black::black:
    300 Rep [X] 300 Post [X]
    500 Rep [X] 500 Post [X]
    700 Rep [X] 700 Post [ ]
    1000 Rep [ ] 1000 Post [ ]

  5. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    03-09-2011 08:06 PM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGaMexican View Post
    HEY!! You'r a Mod in the server right? Whats good?!?!? :black::black::black::black::black::black:
    ya im a mod . Im doing good

  6. Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 1

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    03-12-2011 09:35 AM #6

    OMGaMexican! can u plz tell james to unban me? he said i would get banned cuz i logged in and out too much, but it was because it kept saying "invalid password" when i tried to login. plz pass this message on to james or any other admin or mod. thanks

  7. Jaxier Gobble

    Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 1

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    03-12-2011 11:52 AM #7

    Hi. I've registered and was given a room. My name was put on a sign over the door and got desconnected. I reconnected and logged in with my password but got the message: "Bad password". Since then I haven't been able to connect to the server. Only get a message that says "Connection lost. Timed out". What is going on?

    My ingame name is Jaxier.

    Edit: It now says: "Connection refused: connect".

    Edit 2: Problem solved.
    Last edited by Jaxier; 03-12-2011 at 01:10 PM.

  8. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    03-12-2011 01:51 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Neokiller96 View Post
    OMGaMexican! can u plz tell james to unban me? he said i would get banned cuz i logged in and out too much, but it was because it kept saying "invalid password" when i tried to login. plz pass this message on to james or any other admin or mod. thanks
    Neo we are sorry for that but to keep from server lag, we had to ban you. We will talk over and see about unbanning you. If your password DOES NOT WORK the first time try /register then a new password and that should fix it.

    We have fixed the lag, we are at 68% now. In about three days we will be at 80-90%

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxier View Post
    Hi. I've registered and was given a room. My name was put on a sign over the door and got desconnected. I reconnected and logged in with my password but got the message: "Bad password". Since then I haven't been able to connect to the server. Only get a message that says "Connection lost. Timed out". What is going on?

    My ingame name is Jaxier.

    Edit: It now says: "Connection refused: connect".

    Edit 2: Problem solved.
    Hey we have been busy adding plugins and trying to get the server to run smoother when people log out. So just give it time then try connecting. And if it says Bad Password relogin and type /register then a new password to keep you from getting banned.
    Last edited by nAb_PwNeR; 03-12-2011 at 01:49 PM.

  9. Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 1

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    03-28-2011 10:15 PM #9 I'm New, Sorry

    Wooot! :derp:

  10. ShoutBox's Avatar

    ShoutBox YouOnlyLiveOnce

    Join Date Nov 2009

    Posts 1,003

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 2118

    03-29-2011 02:34 AM #10

    cvoooooooool <3
    ShoutBox Is Back
    PSN: Flavorly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •