05-16-2011, 11:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Junkyard129 has started a new server, and he has uploaded the old map for us all to enjoy! For those of you who don't know, Junkyard is a Machinima director, and he has close to 150 online minecraft videos. He has his own server, and about 150 people played on it at once throughout the day, it was a creative server, and probably one of the most massive online maps I've seen, there are amazing buildings and landforms everywhere, a lot of people put a ton of work into the old map. He just updated to a new server today, here is a preview of the old map:

He walks through most of the city in this video:

and here is a video of the dam he made.

Alright, here is the download link for it, the map is 1.8 GB, but in my opinion it's worth downloading.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MATT23116 ; 05-17-2011 at 12:00 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MATT23116 for this useful post:

MrJC, Nero., wite_guy
05-22-2011, 04:29 PM #11
XKevin356
Are you high?
linkbrokin :(
05-31-2011, 07:27 PM #12
It said for me that that the file is not found and the maps amazing because me and my clan went on it and made a citadel on that server and its easy to sign up all you have to do is go on junkyards forums and it says soon as you go on it and the mods will let you in and there nice they dont ban you for no reason
05-31-2011, 11:24 PM #13
Originally posted by MATT View Post
    Junkyard129 has started a new server, and he has uploaded the old map for us all to enjoy! For those of you who don't know, Junkyard is a Machinima director, and he has close to 150 online minecraft videos. He has his own server, and about 150 people played on it at once throughout the day, it was a creative server, and probably one of the most massive online maps I've seen, there are amazing buildings and landforms everywhere, a lot of people put a ton of work into the old map. He just updated to a new server today, here is a preview of the old map:

[video=youtube;ZY1lmYGuSTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY1lmYGuSTg&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

[video=youtube;acqC5AvHo-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acqC5AvHo-8&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Alright, here is the download link for it, the map is 1.8 GB, but in my opinion it's worth downloading.

[url]https://mc.southparkdylan.com/old_world1.tar.gz[/url]

My friend is a mod on this server and I'm whitelisted on it....
06-22-2011, 06:00 PM #14
Default Avatar
fmrg
the download link is broken - 404 not found :confused:
07-06-2011, 01:21 PM #15
Hey guys,

Dylan here (southparkdylan),

I'll be re-uploading the map for you all to download today. The URL will be the same (You must login or register to view this content.)
07-06-2011, 03:32 PM #16
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Junkyard129 has started a new server, and he has uploaded the old map for us all to enjoy! For those of you who don't know, Junkyard is a Machinima director, and he has close to 150 online minecraft videos. He has his own server, and about 150 people played on it at once throughout the day, it was a creative server, and probably one of the most massive online maps I've seen, there are amazing buildings and landforms everywhere, a lot of people put a ton of work into the old map. He just updated to a new server today, here is a preview of the old map:

Gaspkay:

The following user thanked Gizmo for this useful post:

wite_guy
07-06-2011, 03:56 PM #17
Originally posted by Gizmo View Post

Gaspkay:

Don't worry, I got banned from his server for the same reason Gaspkay:
07-06-2011, 04:31 PM #18
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Don't worry, I got banned from his server for the same reason Gaspkay:

I made a thread disputing my ban :p
07-06-2011, 05:09 PM #19
Originally posted by Gizmo View Post

I made a thread disputing my ban :p

they're a little too harsh on the server.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo