05-16-2011, 11:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Junkyard129 has started a new server, and he has uploaded the old map for us all to enjoy! For those of you who don't know, Junkyard is a Machinima director, and he has close to 150 online minecraft videos. He has his own server, and about 150 people played on it at once throughout the day, it was a creative server, and probably one of the most massive online maps I've seen, there are amazing buildings and landforms everywhere, a lot of people put a ton of work into the old map. He just updated to a new server today, here is a preview of the old map:

He walks through most of the city in this video:

and here is a video of the dam he made.

Alright, here is the download link for it, the map is 1.8 GB, but in my opinion it's worth downloading.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MATT23116 ; 05-17-2011 at 12:00 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MATT23116 for this useful post:

MrJC, Nero., wite_guy
07-06-2011, 09:54 PM #20
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
they're a little too harsh on the server.

could you please reupload link is dead, and southparkdylan1 said he uploaded but thats his first post so i dont trust
07-07-2011, 12:40 AM #21
Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Gaspkay:

What's your IGN? I'll take a look at the ban report.

Btw, for everyone else, sorry the map isn't up yet - it will be soon.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
they're a little too harsh on the server.

We do not mean to be harsh, but with a server that brings in so many people we really don't have a choice. There's so many people coming in, doing things and doing things they shouldn't be doing it's not easy to go easy all the time.
07-07-2011, 12:42 AM #22
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by southparkdylan View Post
What's your IGN? I'll take a look at the ban report.

Btw, for everyone else, sorry the map isn't up yet - it will be soon.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

We do not mean to be harsh, but with a server that brings in so many people we really don't have a choice. There's so many people coming in, doing things and doing things they shouldn't be doing it's not easy to go easy all the time.

Nevermind, I know your admins must get a lot of hassle since it's quite a large server Smile .
The account I used on your server is Hyma18478, but it's unbanned now anyway =D .

My brother was using nguGizmo, (My account which I use on the ngu server :p, he got banned and made a dispute, he's annoying and trolls like most younger brothers, so he probably grieved or something though Gasp )
Last edited by Gizmo ; 07-07-2011 at 12:48 AM.
07-07-2011, 12:53 AM #23
Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
Nevermind, I know your admins must get a lot of hassle since it's quite a large server Smile .
The account I used on your server is Hyma18478, but it's unbanned now anyway =D .

My brother was using nguGizmo, (My account which I use on the ngu server :p, he got banned and made a dispute, he's annoying and trolls like most younger brothers, so he probably grieved or something though Gasp )

Oh, okay.

Glad everything was resolved I guess.

The map should be up in about an hour. (Same link as in the op)
07-07-2011, 01:06 AM #24
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by southparkdylan View Post
Oh, okay.

Glad everything was resolved I guess.

The map should be up in about an hour. (Same link as in the op)

Thanks, and I'm glad you stopped by NGU :y: Awesome face
07-07-2011, 05:29 AM #25
link is not working again
Originally posted by another user
Not Found

The requested URL /old_world1.tar.gz was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at mc.southparkdylan.com Port 80
07-24-2015, 03:44 AM #26
does anyone still have the map? I would really love it if someone has a link i want to see my old house again! Thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo