05-16-2011, 11:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Junkyard129 has started a new server, and he has uploaded the old map for us all to enjoy! For those of you who don't know, Junkyard is a Machinima director, and he has close to 150 online minecraft videos. He has his own server, and about 150 people played on it at once throughout the day, it was a creative server, and probably one of the most massive online maps I've seen, there are amazing buildings and landforms everywhere, a lot of people put a ton of work into the old map. He just updated to a new server today, here is a preview of the old map:

He walks through most of the city in this video:

and here is a video of the dam he made.

Alright, here is the download link for it, the map is 1.8 GB, but in my opinion it's worth downloading.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MATT23116 ; 05-17-2011 at 12:00 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MATT23116 for this useful post:

MrJC, Nero., wite_guy
05-17-2011, 04:39 AM #2
wite_guy
I-<3-2-1/2-6
i checked that server out its HUGE like bigger than a black persons ...yeah =D
but its whitelist kinda so oh well
05-17-2011, 10:58 AM #3
Originally posted by guy View Post
i checked that server out its HUGE like bigger than a black persons ...yeah =D
but its whitelist kinda so oh well

I know that, I was showing that the old map is available for download so you could play it in SP and build on it
05-17-2011, 02:18 PM #4
Default Avatar
Cammy
:(
05-17-2011, 03:07 PM #5
+tA.Daisho
Crumpets and tea?
Thanks for the heads up. However i tend to stick on friends smp server mostly because everytime I join other servers like that they are normally full of idiotic moderators who ban you for the slightest thing.
05-17-2011, 04:42 PM #6
superhighme
dude, wheres my car
lol its white list... good luck gettting in :carling:
05-17-2011, 06:11 PM #7
Originally posted by 9619
lol its white list... good luck gettting in :carling:

Originally posted by tA.Daisho View Post
Thanks for the heads up. However i tend to stick on friends smp server mostly because everytime I join other servers like that they are normally full of idiotic moderators who ban you for the slightest thing.

I'm saying that this servers map is available to download. You don't have to join anything, you could put the map in your saves folder and play it in singleplayer.
05-17-2011, 06:57 PM #8
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Damn, that's one hell of a big map Sad Awesome

Must have taken ages for them to make all of that.
05-17-2011, 10:34 PM #9
wite_guy
I-<3-2-1/2-6
Originally posted by Gizmo. View Post
Damn, that's one hell of a big map Sad Awesome

Must have taken ages for them to make all of that.

The server had like over 50 people when i joined on it so it really wouldnt be that hard for 50 to make that Happy
05-21-2011, 11:57 PM #10
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by MATT View Post
Junkyard129 has started a new server, and he has uploaded the old map for us all to enjoy! For those of you who don't know, Junkyard is a Machinima director, and he has close to 150 online minecraft videos. He has his own server, and about 150 people played on it at once throughout the day, it was a creative server, and probably one of the most massive online maps I've seen, there are amazing buildings and landforms everywhere, a lot of people put a ton of work into the old map. He just updated to a new server today, here is a preview of the old map:

He walks through most of the city in this video:

and here is a video of the dam he made.

Alright, here is the download link for it, the map is 1.8 GB, but in my opinion it's worth downloading.

download link isnt working anymore :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo