10-19-2011, 11:31 PM #1
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im looking to purchase a server. Anyone have any suggestions on websites? tried redstonehost they currently have no spots open in the US
10-20-2011, 01:18 AM #2
Well you can get one in Paris....no lag...we just got off Redstone and it was the Paris one...it has a real good connection to US. But if you have no price limit I suggest You must login or register to view this content.. I have a 2gb with CPU dedicated server holds 60 people with nether and like 10-15 plugins with NO LAG.

Also they are great help. They can transfer files from your old server to new one...make your own hostname...they will even set up your server if you dont know how to.

But I wouldnt go anywhere else for a server thats a fact...

if you cant see my server stats on my signature...its pretty active 24/7 we are mostly full on weekends all day.
Last edited by nAb_PwNeR ; 10-20-2011 at 01:22 AM.

The following user thanked nAb_PwNeR for this useful post:

Threatz2Fresshh
10-21-2011, 08:07 PM #3
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by PwNeR View Post
Well you can get one in Paris....no lag...we just got off Redstone and it was the Paris one...it has a real good connection to US. But if you have no price limit I suggest You must login or register to view this content.. I have a 2gb with CPU dedicated server holds 60 people with nether and like 10-15 plugins with NO LAG.

Also they are great help. They can transfer files from your old server to new one...make your own hostname...they will even set up your server if you dont know how to.

But I wouldnt go anywhere else for a server thats a fact...

if you cant see my server stats on my signature...its pretty active 24/7 we are mostly full on weekends all day.

my limit is like 40-50$ quick thing if i have like 12-17 plugins on the server and host it in the EU and im in the US how much lag would i receive? This is from redstonehost.com btw
note: also i see it says like 2.2gb of ram support 64 people. i doubt that could u say if it does or does not? im more likely to limit it to between 45-60 just cause thats how many people i want, also if i have that many plugins as before how many people do u think i should have on as a limit
10-22-2011, 08:16 AM #4
Originally posted by Threatz View Post
my limit is like 40-50$ quick thing if i have like 12-17 plugins on the server and host it in the EU and im in the US how much lag would i receive? This is from redstonehost.com btw
note: also i see it says like 2.2gb of ram support 64 people. i doubt that could u say if it does or does not? im more likely to limit it to between 45-60 just cause thats how many people i want, also if i have that many plugins as before how many people do u think i should have on as a limit

if you want a server with 40-60 you will need the 4gb with 7gb burst cause its a VPS....VPS isnt really a great server to use if you want to go big cause it crashes alot...but you wont have any lag if you get the diamond tier...We had the Diamond one and did real good until something went wrong and everyone laged thats why I switched to a dedicated. But its your choice...no one is better than redstone for real

Threatz2Fresshh
10-22-2011, 02:54 PM #5
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
if you want a server with 40-60 you will need the 4gb with 7gb burst cause its a VPS....VPS isnt really a great server to use if you want to go big cause it crashes alot...but you wont have any lag if you get the diamond tier...We had the Diamond one and did real good until something went wrong and everyone laged thats why I switched to a dedicated. But its your choice...no one is better than redstone for real

ya got the adventure teir, it working great but 1 new problem... what are some plugins to stop hacked clients?

note: last thing, what are some good plugins u think for people who are above member but below moderator. just want to reward people for staying on the server long. I kept members as having the default plugins that started with essentials.
Last edited by Threatz2Fresshh ; 10-22-2011 at 03:32 PM.
10-22-2011, 03:39 PM #6
ya got the adventure teir, it working great but 1 new problem... what are some plugins to stop hacked clients?

note: last thing, what are some good plugins u think for people who are above member but below moderator. just want to reward people for staying on the server long. I kept members as having the default plugins that started with essentials.

Hacked clients? as in like people that didnt purchase the game?? Explain

and good plugins for people that have stayed on the server long? do you mean permissions or what

Threatz2Fresshh
10-22-2011, 03:49 PM #7

Try nocheat, some of my clients use it and it stops the majority of the hacked clients if they use it's features.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Stx for this useful post:

Threatz2Fresshh
10-22-2011, 06:15 PM #8
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before

nvm got it... damn VPS are really glitchy with plugins
Last edited by Threatz2Fresshh ; 10-22-2011 at 09:45 PM.
10-22-2011, 11:13 PM #9

nvm got it... damn VPS are really glitchy with plugins

glad you did Smile any help let me know ill be glad to help
10-23-2011, 02:01 AM #10
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before

glad you did Smile any help let me know ill be glad to help