Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Best website to buy a server on


  1. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    10-19-2011 06:31 PM #1 Best website to buy a server on


    Im looking to purchase a server. Anyone have any suggestions on websites? tried redstonehost they currently have no spots open in the US
    Want a cheap Fast challenge Lobby?
    Check out my thread
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    10-19-2011 08:18 PM #2

    Well you can get one in Paris....no lag...we just got off Redstone and it was the Paris one...it has a real good connection to US. But if you have no price limit I suggest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I have a 2gb with CPU dedicated server holds 60 people with nether and like 10-15 plugins with NO LAG.

    Also they are great help. They can transfer files from your old server to new one...make your own hostname...they will even set up your server if you dont know how to.

    But I wouldnt go anywhere else for a server thats a fact...

    if you cant see my server stats on my signature...its pretty active 24/7 we are mostly full on weekends all day.
    Last edited by nAb_PwNeR; 10-19-2011 at 08:22 PM.

  3. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    10-21-2011 03:07 PM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by nAb_PwNeR View Post
    Well you can get one in Paris....no lag...we just got off Redstone and it was the Paris one...it has a real good connection to US. But if you have no price limit I suggest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I have a 2gb with CPU dedicated server holds 60 people with nether and like 10-15 plugins with NO LAG.

    Also they are great help. They can transfer files from your old server to new one...make your own hostname...they will even set up your server if you dont know how to.

    But I wouldnt go anywhere else for a server thats a fact...

    if you cant see my server stats on my signature...its pretty active 24/7 we are mostly full on weekends all day.
    my limit is like 40-50$ quick thing if i have like 12-17 plugins on the server and host it in the EU and im in the US how much lag would i receive? This is from redstonehost.com btw
    note: also i see it says like 2.2gb of ram support 64 people. i doubt that could u say if it does or does not? im more likely to limit it to between 45-60 just cause thats how many people i want, also if i have that many plugins as before how many people do u think i should have on as a limit
    Want a cheap Fast challenge Lobby?
    Check out my thread
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    10-22-2011 03:16 AM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Threatz View Post
    my limit is like 40-50$ quick thing if i have like 12-17 plugins on the server and host it in the EU and im in the US how much lag would i receive? This is from redstonehost.com btw
    note: also i see it says like 2.2gb of ram support 64 people. i doubt that could u say if it does or does not? im more likely to limit it to between 45-60 just cause thats how many people i want, also if i have that many plugins as before how many people do u think i should have on as a limit
    if you want a server with 40-60 you will need the 4gb with 7gb burst cause its a VPS....VPS isnt really a great server to use if you want to go big cause it crashes alot...but you wont have any lag if you get the diamond tier...We had the Diamond one and did real good until something went wrong and everyone laged thats why I switched to a dedicated. But its your choice...no one is better than redstone for real

  5. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    10-22-2011 09:54 AM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by nAb_PwNeR View Post
    if you want a server with 40-60 you will need the 4gb with 7gb burst cause its a VPS....VPS isnt really a great server to use if you want to go big cause it crashes alot...but you wont have any lag if you get the diamond tier...We had the Diamond one and did real good until something went wrong and everyone laged thats why I switched to a dedicated. But its your choice...no one is better than redstone for real
    ya got the adventure teir, it working great but 1 new problem... what are some plugins to stop hacked clients?

    note: last thing, what are some good plugins u think for people who are above member but below moderator. just want to reward people for staying on the server long. I kept members as having the default plugins that started with essentials.
    Last edited by Threatz2Fresshh; 10-22-2011 at 10:32 AM.
    Want a cheap Fast challenge Lobby?
    Check out my thread
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    10-22-2011 10:39 AM #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Threatz View Post
    ya got the adventure teir, it working great but 1 new problem... what are some plugins to stop hacked clients?

    note: last thing, what are some good plugins u think for people who are above member but below moderator. just want to reward people for staying on the server long. I kept members as having the default plugins that started with essentials.
    Hacked clients? as in like people that didnt purchase the game?? Explain

    and good plugins for people that have stayed on the server long? do you mean permissions or what

  7. Stx's Avatar

    Stx stx@lol.ag

    Join Date Dec 2010

    Posts 2,475

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 5477

    10-22-2011 10:49 AM #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Threatz View Post
    ya got the adventure teir, it working great but 1 new problem... what are some plugins to stop hacked clients?

    note: last thing, what are some good plugins u think for people who are above member but below moderator. just want to reward people for staying on the server long. I kept members as having the default plugins that started with essentials.

    Try nocheat, some of my clients use it and it stops the majority of the hacked clients if they use it's features.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    :shh:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    EH MINECRAFT SERVERS - CHEAP&SIMPLE ✔ - STARTING AT 3 [10% PROMO CODE]

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stx For This Useful Post:


  9. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    10-22-2011 01:15 PM #8

    [QUOTE=nAb_PwNeR;3879951]Hacked clients? as in like people that didnt purchase the game?? Explain

    nvm got it... damn VPS are really glitchy with plugins
    Last edited by Threatz2Fresshh; 10-22-2011 at 04:45 PM.
    Want a cheap Fast challenge Lobby?
    Check out my thread
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. Join Date Sep 2010

    Posts 774

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 460

    10-22-2011 06:13 PM #9

    [QUOTE=Threatz;3880493]
    Quote Originally Posted by nAb_PwNeR View Post
    Hacked clients? as in like people that didnt purchase the game?? Explain

    nvm got it... damn VPS are really glitchy with plugins
    glad you did any help let me know ill be glad to help

  11. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    10-22-2011 09:01 PM #10

    [QUOTE=nAb_PwNeR;3881385]
    Quote Originally Posted by Threatz View Post

    glad you did any help let me know ill be glad to help
    thanks man, btw checked your server out its cool
    Want a cheap Fast challenge Lobby?
    Check out my thread
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •