Post: Minecraft Server (1.0.0) Creative mode (non hamachi) (live 24/7) (need builders)
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM #1
razamc
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)
The mods that are on the server are:

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

More mods can be added on request

The specs of the machine are

1GB of dedicated server ram
Max of 8 players (but can be upgraded)
It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

Here are some pictures of the server

You must login or register to view this content.

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !
12-29-2011, 08:55 PM #11
razamc
Keeper
Hi Thrashher
Justin341

you have now been whitelisted Smile
12-30-2011, 05:51 AM #12
Aye yo Whitelist me my name is Courageman, and also whitelist JoeMax Thanks
12-30-2011, 06:05 AM #13
Hello i would lve to join my username is pyrusbaku57338 hope to see you on the server Happy
12-30-2011, 06:11 AM #14
Originally posted by razamc View Post
Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)
The mods that are on the server are:

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

More mods can be added on request

The specs of the machine are

1GB of dedicated server ram
Max of 8 players (but can be upgraded)
It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

Here are some pictures of the server

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !

I would like to join add me to your white list my name is MrGoreski
12-30-2011, 07:06 PM #15
Raedin
Haxor!
Hey,
i was wondering if you could white-list me on your server?
in-game-name: Raedin
Notes: i`m anon-greifer, and i`m just looking for a creative mode server to play on Smile
THANKS!
Raedin
12-30-2011, 07:51 PM #16
razamc
Keeper
Hi Raedin you have been whitelisted
12-31-2011, 01:00 AM #17
Default Avatar
bjsnow1
hey can you white-list me (bjnsow1) thanks
12-31-2011, 02:48 AM #18
heyy i have been searching for a creative server for ever, can you please white list me? i am not a spammer, lava junkie and i do not troll :derp:

IGN: pillownugget
12-31-2011, 08:42 PM #19
Raedin
Haxor!
hey, raedin here.
i was wondering if you might want to add the "Thor`s Hammer" mod, it`s an awesome mod.
btw i love your server Smile
and, should i whitelist poeple on the server if you don`t get back to them on the form???

Thanks
Raedin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo