Post: Minecraft Server (1.0.0) Creative mode (non hamachi) (live 24/7) (need builders)
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM #1
razamc
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)
The mods that are on the server are:

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

More mods can be added on request

The specs of the machine are

1GB of dedicated server ram
Max of 8 players (but can be upgraded)
It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

Here are some pictures of the server

You must login or register to view this content.

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !
12-27-2011, 06:26 AM #2
Default Avatar
Match
Hey, ive been looking all over for a Creative mode server to play on. Please white-list me. im not here to troll.
12-28-2011, 12:22 AM #3
finally found a creative mode server, please whitelist me
12-28-2011, 01:08 AM #4
razamc
Keeper
Hi match i have whitelisted you alex what is your minecraft name so i can whitelist?
12-28-2011, 11:44 PM #5
can you please whitelist me i can never find creative mode servers these days Awesome face

IGN:Peace2264
12-29-2011, 04:57 AM #6
Greetings and Salutations!

My name is CreativeShepard and I would like to request to be white-listed on your server. For years, I have been stuck on Singleplayer and for once I would like to play Multiplayer.

Is this a Non-Premium Server?
12-29-2011, 01:39 PM #7
razamc
Keeper
Hi Peace2264 CreativeShepard i have white listed you both to your question CreativeShepard no it is not a premium server if you like what you see donations would be appreciated to help pay for the server for everyone to play on

thanks razamc
12-29-2011, 04:40 PM #8
Dark Spirits
Climbing up the ladder
White list me, my names LiLTrippz
12-29-2011, 06:00 PM #9
razamc
Keeper
Hi LiLTrippz i have whitelisted you know Smile
12-29-2011, 08:48 PM #10
Thrashher
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by razamc View Post
Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)
The mods that are on the server are:

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

More mods can be added on request

The specs of the machine are

1GB of dedicated server ram
Max of 8 players (but can be upgraded)
It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

Here are some pictures of the server

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !

Could you whitelist Thrashher and Justin341? We are looking to have a bit of fun on a server Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo