Post: New minecraft Server,looking for players..admins..mods the lot!
01-18-2013, 03:37 PM #1
iJokaa
Haters Keep Me Going Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so i've just bought a minecraft server and it will be running 24/7 but the problem is i need people to play on this server..and also moderators and admins etc for this server. It has only been running a couple of days so i apologise for the lack of information and rules etc.. But i need people to play it and maybe someone or a couple people to help with the plugins and permissions. Feedback is much appreciated!! I will be setting up a website for this server also..well trying to.

The best way to get in contact with me about this is most likely through the server..

Server Name: Still to be decided..

Server IP address:5.39.74.39:25568 (But i do plan on getting this changed to something like mc.something.com)

Type of server: Creative,Survival and PVP.

Server Uptime: 24/7

Server Mods (if any): At the moment just the ones recommended really such as Essentials,Worldedit,Multiverse,LWC and a few more..

White List *Posting in thread before allowed in the server* (if applicable): There is no whitelist, anyone and everyone is welcome!

Server Rules (if any): Still to be made..
01-18-2013, 03:52 PM #2
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iJokaa View Post
Okay so i've just bought a minecraft server and it will be running 24/7 but the problem is i need people to play on this server..and also moderators and admins etc for this server. It has only been running a couple of days so i apologise for the lack of information and rules etc.. But i need people to play it and maybe someone or a couple people to help with the plugins and permissions. Feedback is much appreciated!! I will be setting up a website for this server also..well trying to.

The best way to get in contact with me about this is most likely through the server..

Server IP address:5.39.74.39:25568 (But i do plan on getting this changed to something like mc.something.com)

Server Mods (if any): At the moment just the ones recommended really such as Essentials,Worldedit,Multiverse,LWC and a few more..

White List *Posting in thread before allowed in the server* (if applicable): There is no whitelist, anyone and everyone is welcome!

I could help you with anything, i use to run a server and now i basicly know everything about minecraft. my IGN is All_Star_Gamer_x or add me on skype : xByNovaa
01-22-2013, 09:29 PM #3
OpieZModZx
I am error
i can help moderate the server cause i play alot and ive been admin and head admin, ill join in a sec and my ign is codbeast1472 and my skype is codbeast1472
01-29-2013, 01:13 AM #4
CEXREXDEX
DAILY LOBBIES
i dont mind helping out ive been on the server looks ok so far

i am free a lot so i can help build and make the server look better
01-29-2013, 04:20 AM #5
boyman3793
JT-Productionz-
Originally posted by iJokaa View Post
Okay so i've just bought a minecraft server and it will be running 24/7 but the problem is i need people to play on this server..and also moderators and admins etc for this server. It has only been running a couple of days so i apologise for the lack of information and rules etc.. But i need people to play it and maybe someone or a couple people to help with the plugins and permissions. Feedback is much appreciated!! I will be setting up a website for this server also..well trying to.

No offense but, Your server sucks. Big Time.
02-07-2015, 08:08 AM #6
Hi I am meancat2001 and i am an experienced admin. I have been staff on 14 servers and id love to help you
here this is a good start of your server: Server Name: Still to be decided..

Server Plugins (if any): Essentials,Worldedit,Multiverse,LWC, Trollcommands, Worldguard, Factions, Grief Prevention

White List: worst thing you can do, adding a whitelist

Server Rules (if any): Do not:
- spam (chat spam, command spam, PM spam)
- hack or use tools like Tomanyitems or X-ray texturepack
-disrespect staff
-DDos the server or other sabotages
-use bad language in chat (like: fuck you)
-Do anything the active staff forbids you, even when you do something that is legal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo