08-23-2013, 04:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello fellow NGU Members

Vince and I were discussing about Hunger games on NextGenUpdate server.
Now, what is hunger games?
You probably know it but Hunger games is a Action PvP basically what you have to do is you kill other people and try to survive till you're the last one to win. This is the most popular game on Minecraft, and this video can show you what it really is.

Now it's time you choose if the Hunger games should be added to the server.
Since we have a little problem on the server with lack of activity, and we want you to vote if you want this added.
Remember; if this don't get that much activity, it will be removed.

You have 1 week to vote

-Polaris

The following 2 users say thank you to Polaris for this useful post:

Callumeleyy, Vince
08-23-2013, 05:00 AM #2
BySec
Bounty hunter
I like the idea, but i'm going to say no as nGu craft isn't very popular at the moment and HungerGames isn't fun with only 3 people at a time :P
08-23-2013, 05:51 AM #3
Originally posted by BySec View Post
I like the idea, but i'm going to say no as nGu craft isn't very popular at the moment and HungerGames isn't fun with only 3 people at a time :P

That's the point, only if were 3 people, when this is added, it can become more popular
08-24-2013, 03:56 AM #4
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
I don't think there are enough active people on the server of it yet. :/
08-24-2013, 04:25 PM #5
+1 for Hunger Games. I also had the idea of a adventure map where all the stuff is custom(Custom Named Items+Power Ups), currency is is physical emeralds, custom spawners. What do you guys think?

The following user thanked DarkGyarados for this useful post:

Polaris
09-01-2013, 06:32 AM #6
Originally posted by DarkGyarados View Post
+1 for Hunger Games. I also had the idea of a adventure map where all the stuff is custom(Custom Named Items+Power Ups), currency is is physical emeralds, custom spawners. What do you guys think?

From what you said I think what you mean is like a hexxit? cause hexxit has those types of what you're talking about, but yeah I like your idea too Smile
09-01-2013, 07:12 PM #7
Originally posted by MrClutchLikePro View Post
From what you said I think what you mean is like a hexxit? cause hexxit has those types of what you're talking about, but yeah I like your idea too Smile

I have never heard of hexxit so Im not sure.
08-07-2018, 12:48 PM #8
Outdated. Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo