03-12-2011, 07:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS. xdpedobear baned from ngu server because he got framed by Lachmonster64.
NeoKro makes it look bad but it isnt bad he deserves to get griefed.

Details: --Servername: Oceanic Minecraft
--Server location: Australia (Brisbane)
--IP+port: 180.189.155.101:25565
GRIEF IT BADLY!!!!
1st when you get on say hi and act friendly.
2nd ask what to do to get regular???
3rd they will say do the maze
finish the maze then gain explorer then act like your friendly and when the NeoKeo guy loggs off grief anything in site.
Do the pyramind and the sphynx the most
He is a bastard i donated 5$ to him and he didnt refund me and he banned me.
Last edited by MW3Glitchers ; 03-17-2011 at 06:53 AM.
03-15-2011, 01:32 PM #11
Originally posted by Feeder View Post
We can't grief a server just because you fell out with the admin, at the end of the day it's his server ad he can do what he choses.

hey hes a dick head. his names tom and he is not nice to new players or anything.
Im not saying you grief him im just telling people if they want they can grief him.
03-15-2011, 07:37 PM #12
lol, i hope he's reading this, as he read my last post... Your server is sh!t.. just sayin.

The Admin thinks he's the best on the f*ckin game & when you want to build your house - HE builds it the way he wants an out of the materials he wants... even if it was in the middle of a forrest no where near anything he still would stick his nose in.
03-15-2011, 10:30 PM #13
[quote='[Sc0user_94];2799347']lol, i hope he's reading this, as he read my last post... Your server is sh!t.. just sayin.

The Admin thinks he's the best on the f*ckin game & when you want to build your house - HE builds it the way he wants an out of the materials he wants... even if it was in the middle of a forrest no where near anything he still would stick his nose in.[/quote]
yup and hes all over minecraft.net.au his names tom.
03-15-2011, 11:51 PM #14
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
Griefing is pretty fun though..

No its not its so childish.
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM #15
Originally posted by Sticky
No its not its so childish.

thats your opinion .
03-16-2011, 02:46 PM #16
KapoMusic
Originally posted by JakeHarper View Post
thats your opinion .

So you like being that awful annoying person to destroy something someone took their time to build?
03-16-2011, 07:50 PM #17
Default Avatar
NeoKro
Hows it going folks, one of your members alerted me to this but I knew about it when pedo posted it because 5 people joined and told me about it =) Just like to thank you guys for being honest reliable good willed people.

Id also liek to thank JakeHarper, aka, xdpedobear, for giving my server some great publicity on one of the worlds most popular gaming forums. After posting it here our world population has significantly increased. Everything of note is, and always has been, protected from griefing even by admins. So what basically happened is people joined to grief, but decided to stay and are now contributing to the server, making donations, and in turn making our server greater than ever.

Also I noticed on the official minecraft server for NGU xdpedobear was banned for excessive griefing and hacking, which is the same for my server. I gave him admin rights as he did donate 5.56 AUD but he managed to grief as much as he could for $5.56. I got in trouble by server hosts who noticed the amount of lag from when he spawned lots of mob spawners to attempt to lag the server out. I simply demoted him, loaded server backup and started again.

I gave him 30 minutes of conversation to explain his actions, and I said that I will ban you if you basically keep being a douche. He continued to be a douche and my members were begging for me to ban him so I said: "pedo read carefully. I will now temporarily ban you, if you wish to be unbanned email me at [email][email protected][/email] which you used to donate. Thanks". He responded with "**** u ******".

So he was banned. He then emailed me threatening to take legal action, but I was sorry to tell him that wasnt going to happen. In his emails he wouuld refuse to apologise or even ask to be let back in, and then said there would be a massive griefing from all his hacker friends.

And thats where we are now! The server now has forums which was setup by a new member. To see server information and rules please visit s4.zetaboards.com/age_of_minecraft .

TLAwesome faceR you cant grief a well run server with backups griefer protection and rollback capability. Thanks xdpedobear (I could give your real name here but Im not mad) for making my server more successful.

Cheers guys! And remember, MC is much more fun than griefing if you just find the right server!

I could possibly tell his parents on facebook but that would be mean. Happy minecrafting!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

The andrew guy is now a regular, plays as much as possible and now wants to make a youtube channel about the server. He went into the server wanting to grief. =)

xdPedobear you are always welcome back, but youd be much more restricted.

The following 2 users say thank you to NeoKro for this useful post:

.Andy, Tundmatu
03-16-2011, 08:03 PM #18
KapoMusic
Im sorry to say this is so childish. This kid like plans to grief servers what fun do you find in that. Do your mom not love you and your butt hurt so you have to mess other people up. Grow up will you idc who you are or what you can do all i know griefing is for children.
03-16-2011, 08:12 PM #19
AndeeKid103
Bounty hunter
haha i didnt grief this server because it is amazing accually the best server ive been on and no Neo is a very nice and awesome guy and hey wft is wrong with the name Tom my uncle is called Tom

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo