Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 Last
THREAD: Grief this server massively !!!
  1. 03-12-2011, 01:20 AM
    #1
    1,129
    Posts
    1,863
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    PS. xdpedobear baned from ngu server because he got framed by Lachmonster64.
    NeoKro makes it look bad but it isnt bad he deserves to get griefed.






    Details: --Servername: Oceanic Minecraft
    --Server location: Australia (Brisbane)
    --IP+port: 180.189.155.101:25565
    GRIEF IT BADLY!!!!
    1st when you get on say hi and act friendly.
    2nd ask what to do to get regular???
    3rd they will say do the maze
    finish the maze then gain explorer then act like your friendly and when the NeoKeo guy loggs off grief anything in site.
    Do the pyramind and the sphynx the most
    He is a bastard i donated 5$ to him and he didnt refund me and he banned me.
    Last edited by MW3Glitchers; 03-17-2011 at 01:53 AM.

  2. 03-12-2011, 02:46 AM
    #2
    vladieboi's Avatar
    vladieboi
    oh hai mark
    vladieboi's Avatar
    vladieboi
    oh hai mark
    1,715
    Posts
    5,465
    Reputation
    Mar 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Him not refunding and banning you isn't a reason for us to grief a server.

    AKA not your personal ****ing army.
  3. 03-12-2011, 03:11 AM
    #3
    1,129
    Posts
    1,863
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by vladieboi View Post
    Him not refunding and banning you isn't a reason for us to grief a server.

    AKA not your personal ****ing army.
    ok reasons.
    1. hes a dick to new people and act like he is the greatest mc player.
    2. he thinks every server is shit and thinks his the one of the best in mc.

    do you get it now?
  4. 03-12-2011, 03:15 AM
    #4
    vladieboi's Avatar
    vladieboi
    oh hai mark
    vladieboi's Avatar
    vladieboi
    oh hai mark
    1,715
    Posts
    5,465
    Reputation
    Mar 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JakeHarper View Post
    ok reasons.
    1. hes a dick to new people and act like he is the greatest mc player.
    2. he thinks every server is shit and thinks his the one of the best in mc.

    do you get it now?
    Still, he is the admin. He makes the rules, he bans the players. Get used to it.
  5. 03-13-2011, 03:52 PM
    #5
    The Truth's Avatar
    The Truth
    Hai Im From Minecraft
    The Truth's Avatar
    The Truth
    Hai Im From Minecraft
    658
    Posts
    1,496
    Reputation
    Nov 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Shut up, He owns the server and he can do whatever he wants.
  6. 03-13-2011, 05:40 PM
    #6
    AndeeKid103's Avatar
    AndeeKid103
    Bounty hunter
    AndeeKid103's Avatar
    AndeeKid103
    Bounty hunter
    157
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JakeHarper View Post
    Details: --Servername: Oceanic Minecraft
    --Server location: Australia (Brisbane)
    --IP+port: 180.189.155.101:25565
    GRIEF IT BADLY!!!!
    1st when you get on say hi and act friendly.
    2nd ask what to do to get regular???
    3rd they will say do the maze
    finish the maze then gain explorer then act like your friendly and when the NeoKeo guy loggs off grief anything in site.
    Do the pyramind and the sphynx the most
    He is a bastard i donated 5$ to him and he didnt refund me and he banned me.
    know what I will grief this server cause I know how u feel so imma get loads of my mates who love griefing n we will grief da shit outa this server n if I pm me ur skype/msn I'll send u screen shots

    ---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

    Oops I mean if u pm me ur skype/msn I'll send u screen shots
    Last edited by AndeeKid103; 03-13-2011 at 05:38 PM.

  7. 03-13-2011, 08:09 PM
    #7
    1,129
    Posts
    1,863
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by andrewf424 View Post
    know what I will grief this server cause I know how u feel so imma get loads of my mates who love griefing n we will grief da shit outa this server n if I pm me ur skype/msn I'll send u screen shots

    ---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

    Oops I mean if u pm me ur skype/msn I'll send u screen shots
    finally a sane person ;D
  8. 03-14-2011, 02:12 PM
    #8
    AndeeKid103's Avatar
    AndeeKid103
    Bounty hunter
    AndeeKid103's Avatar
    AndeeKid103
    Bounty hunter
    157
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JakeHarper View Post
    finally a sane person ;D
    lol u got that right
  9. 03-14-2011, 06:41 PM
    #9
    Shieldsy's Avatar
    Shieldsy
    I <3 Feeder.
    Shieldsy's Avatar
    Shieldsy
    I <3 Feeder.
    617
    Posts
    2,148
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    We can't grief a server just because you fell out with the admin, at the end of the day it's his server ad he can do what he choses.
  10. 03-14-2011, 07:03 PM
    #10
    NoMooreMercy's Avatar
    NoMooreMercy
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NoMooreMercy's Avatar
    NoMooreMercy
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,212
    Posts
    2,383
    Reputation
    Mar 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Griefing is pretty fun though..
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •