Post: [Tutorial] How to Use Debug Eboot without Error 80029530
12-24-2013, 04:01 AM #1
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I was experimenting on many ways to load Minecraft with a Debug EBOOT (1.02)
But got a Error from every try, Now i found a Solution.
Im Using Rebug 4.46 DEX Spoofed to 4.50

Thanks from jp187187 for the 1.02 Debug Eboot and The Tutorial on how to run Minecraft from MultiMan

[Step 1] First, download my Debugged Minecraft.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?grwdm4b4ji8qhro

[Step 2] Place (NPUB31419) folder into your dev_hdd0/game directory

[Step 3] Place (NPUB31419-Minecraft) into your dev_hdd0/GAMES folder

[Step 4] Go to Multiman, Load the Minecraft, and then it will bring you to XMB.

[Step 5] From there you are going to see Unsupported data, Go up to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ and press X, it will load the game on a debug eboot and you will be able to attach process Happy

-I allready included a 1.02 Debug Eboot in both files for Minecraft, Thank jp187187 for the Eboot Smile

I hope this Tutorial worked, If you have trouble loading it, Install all Multiman Updates for you CFW, and if you receive a Successful Debug Minecraft, be sure to Thank me and jp187187 on NGU for this.
Last edited by Sox ; 12-27-2013 at 03:19 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to SeeNoKey for this useful post:

cl_21, Criptus, jp187187, ThePaaqoHD
12-24-2013, 05:06 AM #2
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Key View Post
Ok I was experimenting on many ways to load Minecraft with a Debug EBOOT (1.02)

Thanks from jp187187 for the 1.02 Debug Eboot and The Tutorial on how to run Minecraft from MultiMan

[Step 5] From there you are going to see Unsupported data, Go up to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ and press X, it will load the game on a debug eboot and you will be able to attach process Happy

-I allready included a 1.02 Debug Eboot in both files for Minecraft, Thank jp187187 for the Eboot Smile

I hope this Tutorial worked, If you have trouble loading it, Install all Multiman Updates for you CFW, and if you receive a Successful Debug Minecraft, be sure to Thank me and jp187187 on NGU for this.

Kudos bro!

The following user thanked Criptus for this useful post:

SeeNoKey
12-24-2013, 06:02 AM #3
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.

Not really sure how this is showing how to RTM Minecraft. All you have to do is replace the EBOOT in the NPUB game folder under game in order to attach process. I thought this was an actual tutorial on how to RTM. Mislead.
12-24-2013, 07:05 AM #4
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ZeroNGU View Post
Not really sure how this is showing how to RTM Minecraft. All you have to do is replace the EBOOT in the NPUB game folder under game in order to attach process. I thought this was an actual tutorial on how to RTM. Mislead.

Sorry, but many people tried to replace the Eboot with a Debug Eboot, Only to receive a Error on start up... this tutorial shows how to get it to run on Debug eboot without the Error, which leads to a successful route to Attach Process and RTM. Smile
12-25-2013, 04:21 AM #5
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Sorry, but many people tried to replace the Eboot with a Debug Eboot, Only to receive a Error on start up... this tutorial shows how to get it to run on Debug eboot without the Error, which leads to a successful route to Attach Process and RTM. Smile

Alright man, just asking. Sorry if I sounded like a dick, I didn't mean it to be rude. :P
12-27-2013, 06:45 PM #6
jp187187
Bounty hunter

great tut I like yours better than mine Smile I am trying to get better at doing them thanks for the credit too btw nice job Smile

The following user thanked jp187187 for this useful post:

SeeNoKey
01-03-2014, 11:30 AM #7
Cool thank you!
01-04-2014, 11:45 PM #8
MrGlitcherHD
NextGenUpdate Elite
I has followed the Tutorial, but it didn't worked for me :(
I am get in the Game but it is not the full version and i can`t connect with Netcheat to me console,
it always ask me: is the game running?
can somebody help me please?
I am on Ps3 DEX ita 4.50
01-05-2014, 09:15 AM #9
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MrGlitcherHD View Post
I has followed the Tutorial, but it didn't worked for me :(
I am get in the Game but it is not the full version and i can`t connect with Netcheat to me console,
it always ask me: is the game running?
can somebody help me please?
I am on Ps3 DEX ita 4.50

im not ure if this will work for ITA, but download and install this Minecraft Unlocker.PKG

You must login or register to view this content.

it should unlock the game and there shouldnt be a problem
01-17-2014, 12:01 PM #10
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by ZeroNGU View Post

here:
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo