09-15-2014, 08:54 AM #1
Default Avatar
Roar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've always known about the game.. but I never got a chance to play it. With the release of the game on ps4 I can now say I am addicted and haven't been able to walk away for an entire week. I was walking through the mountains and a creeper snuck up on me, blew a hole in the ground to reveal I was standing on top of a huge-deep-to-nothing-but-death-cave... Never did find all my stuff. I need help and some friends to hang with. Add me up on ps4 Roarburt

The following 3 users say thank you to Roar for this useful post:

JordanCarr, RAB
09-15-2014, 10:50 AM #2
I only ever played minecraft in creator mode, it was always fun building things, reminds me of playing with lego I never really enjoyed the normal play mode.
09-15-2014, 11:01 AM #3
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by LADY View Post
I've always known about the game.. but I never got a chance to play it. With the release of the game on ps4 I can now say I am addicted and haven't been able to walk away for an entire week. I was walking through the mountains and a creeper snuck up on me, blew a hole in the ground to reveal I was standing on top of a huge-deep-to-nothing-but-death-cave... Never did find all my stuff. I need help and some friends to hang with. Add me up on ps4 Roarburt

Me and my bro have a world created with a few of the long Trophy's setup and we have a shit ton of diamonds extra and food haha. :P
09-15-2014, 11:27 AM #4
Alt
Banned
I've always known about the game.. but I never got a chance to play it. With the release of the game on ps4 I can now say I am addicted and haven't been able to walk away for an entire week. I was walking through the mountains and a creeper snuck up on me, blew a hole in the ground to reveal I was standing on top of a huge-deep-to-nothing-but-death-cave... Never did find all my stuff. I need help and some friends to hang with. Add me up on ps4 Roarburt

Might get this Lady, so I'll send you a friend request anyways. Smile

Inb4 people add Lady because she's a female You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

makeabce, RAB
09-15-2014, 11:18 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
How many people can be on Minecraft PS4 server?
09-16-2014, 05:49 AM #6
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Might get this Lady, so I'll send you a friend request anyways. Smile

Inb4 people add Lady because she's a female You must login or register to view this content.

Okay Alt... Send a request anyways. If people add me for that reason, they'll end up highly disappointed
09-16-2014, 07:18 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Minecraft is a game with many layers it quite fun with friends makes the game into another level when you're working together.
Still need to learn redstone and get a PS4.
09-17-2014, 10:19 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Minecraft is a game with many layers it quite fun with friends makes the game into another level when you're working together.
Still need to learn redstone and get a PS4.

You need to get a PS4 soon RTS!

LADY, I've added you on PSN by the way.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

JordanCarr,
09-18-2014, 09:22 PM #9
Try to build something like this Happy
09-19-2014, 07:34 PM #10
Default Avatar
Roar
I still need someone to come help me!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo