12-18-2014, 04:32 PM #1
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As 2014 comes to a close, we are delighted to confirm our partnership with Mojang to create a new episodic game series based on one of the most popular video games in history - Minecraft.

Minecraft: Story Mode will be an all-new narrative-driven game series developed by Telltale in collaboration with Mojang. Set in the world of Minecraft, the series will feature an original story, driven by player choice. It will not be an add-on for Minecraft, but rather a separate stand-alone product that will premiere in 2015 on consoles, computers and mobile devices.
Telltale's game series will mix new characters with familiar themes, in an entirely original Minecraft experience, inspired by the Minecraft community and the game that continues to inspire a generation.
For more information on why Telltale and Mojang chose to work together, visit You must login or register to view this content..

2014 is Telltale's tenth anniversary year; seeing in the climactic finales of the critically acclaimed and best-selling The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: Season Two. With the recent premieres of bothGame of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands, our 2015 lineup will include the remainder of both of those new series, and now it will also include the premiere of Minecraft: Story Mode.

After ten years of making games, Telltale is JUST getting started! We would like to thank all of our incredible fans across the world, as we continue to forge ahead in creating adventures where the most important author of each story is YOU. We'll have more in the months ahead, but for now, we thank you again, and wish you a safe and happy holiday and a prosperous New Year!

nice copi and pasta m8

The following 2 users say thank you to Hammy for this useful post:

Funzaur, Snoop
12-18-2014, 04:36 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
New Telltale game based on the Minecraft IP that sound be rather good Smile
12-18-2014, 04:38 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Mmk tears Thats going to be an interesting one........
01-08-2015, 01:40 PM #4
I LOVE Minecraft, and I love TellTale's episodic games... but I am seriously hesitant about a Minecraft story mode..lol.. I'll still buy it, but I am not getting my hopes up one bit..lol..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo