12-31-2013, 03:12 PM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Pokémon for 90s kids at least and maybe even some 80s. The 2000s as well but I don't think we have any 13/14 year olds beside the twelve year old Merkii. So post your favourite game, and why!

Either:

You must login or register to view this content.

It's a hard choice, but I think Crystal may have been my favourite as it included Johto and Kanto along with a shit load of legendary Pokémon!

Pokémon Yellow was my first game and I probably spent the most time playing this out of all games. The simplicity and colours in the game along with the challenge of starting with Pikachu was great!

I can't decide lel :p Post yours below!

01-17-2014, 01:00 PM #11
Pewp
Praise Gaben
I had pokemon blue (Still do in the original box), crystal, sapphire and leaf green. All the generations after that are terrible.
01-18-2014, 11:08 AM #12
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
My favorite would have to be Emerald... used to love playing that, also loved the actual cover art and the green colored game cartridge itself.
01-20-2014, 05:45 PM #13
Emerald.....green just looks BO$$
01-21-2014, 01:49 PM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
God wish still had my gameboy with red or blue. Only ones I have played :(
01-21-2014, 03:28 PM #15
Originally posted by JP View Post
Well you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Pokémon for 90s kids at least and maybe even some 80s. The 2000s as well but I don't think we have any 13/14 year olds beside the twelve year old Merkii. So post your favourite game, and why!

Either:

It's a hard choice, but I think Crystal may have been my favourite as it included Johto and Kanto along with a shit load of legendary Pokémon!

Pokémon Yellow was my first game and I probably spent the most time playing this out of all games. The simplicity and colours in the game along with the challenge of starting with Pikachu was great!

I can't decide lel :p Post yours below!

My all time favorite, & first Pokémon game was Pokémon Stadium!
02-05-2014, 05:39 PM #16
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
My favorite is Crystal and Emerald. I still played Crystal on my GB Color or GB Advance.
06-07-2014, 01:52 AM #17
MysterixT
I am error
Gold was my fave, but then came heart gold and I fell in love; so heart gold for me Smile
06-07-2014, 02:11 AM #18
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
well I played red and blue when I was younger so I really like them . But I also liked Pokémon leaf green. I
06-08-2014, 03:16 AM #19
Emerald --> Pearl --> Platinum. Then I played some Pokemon Dungeon Red Rescue Team (Longest Pokegame I played). Restarted it like 3x to do it with different characters hehehe

Then stopped cause Mommy gave away my DS :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo