12-31-2013, 03:12 PM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Pokémon for 90s kids at least and maybe even some 80s. The 2000s as well but I don't think we have any 13/14 year olds beside the twelve year old Merkii. So post your favourite game, and why!

Either:

You must login or register to view this content.

It's a hard choice, but I think Crystal may have been my favourite as it included Johto and Kanto along with a shit load of legendary Pokémon!

Pokémon Yellow was my first game and I probably spent the most time playing this out of all games. The simplicity and colours in the game along with the challenge of starting with Pikachu was great!

I can't decide lel :p Post yours below!

06-25-2014, 06:18 PM #20
Originally posted by JP View Post
Well you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Pokémon for 90s kids at least and maybe even some 80s. The 2000s as well but I don't think we have any 13/14 year olds beside the twelve year old Merkii. So post your favourite game, and why!

Either:

It's a hard choice, but I think Crystal may have been my favourite as it included Johto and Kanto along with a shit load of legendary Pokémon!

Pokémon Yellow was my first game and I probably spent the most time playing this out of all games. The simplicity and colours in the game along with the challenge of starting with Pikachu was great!

I can't decide lel :p Post yours below!

Pokemon Yellow, although I had most of the original ones. I also had Gold which was fun, I never played Crystal because my sister was a bitch and wouldn't let me borrow it. Diamond was pretty fun too, that was the last one in the franchise I bought. It definitely was different considering that fact that the DS brought some cool features to the table.
07-15-2014, 04:22 AM #21
MLB
Former Moderator
Pokemon Fire Red for the Gameboy, but for GBA emulator it would be You must login or register to view this content. based off of the first season of the TV series.
07-21-2014, 03:17 PM #22
Default Avatar
Oneup
Crystal is probably still my favorite one. It's the one I had the most hours in anyways.
07-21-2014, 09:05 PM #23
ONE8TY
Banned
Platinum. Ye ik weird
07-28-2014, 02:33 PM #24
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Pokemon Fire Red for the Gameboy, but for GBA emulator it would be You must login or register to view this content. based off of the first season of the TV series.

I've been playing that the past few days and it's pretty good! You should check out Light Platinum or Glazed their pretty good rom hacks.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

08-01-2014, 09:47 AM #25
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I'd have to say Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald.

3rd set of games is when I stopped playing.
08-10-2014, 11:11 PM #26
Pokemon is mass homo
12-17-2014, 02:31 AM #27
Pokemon crystal all the way
02-27-2015, 09:46 AM #28
Emerald here too Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo