12-31-2013, 03:12 PM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Pokémon for 90s kids at least and maybe even some 80s. The 2000s as well but I don't think we have any 13/14 year olds beside the twelve year old Merkii. So post your favourite game, and why!

Either:

You must login or register to view this content.

It's a hard choice, but I think Crystal may have been my favourite as it included Johto and Kanto along with a shit load of legendary Pokémon!

Pokémon Yellow was my first game and I probably spent the most time playing this out of all games. The simplicity and colours in the game along with the challenge of starting with Pikachu was great!

I can't decide lel :p Post yours below!

12-31-2013, 05:40 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Fire red and leaf green Smile I also liked emerald
01-10-2014, 11:33 PM #3
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Emerald...
BEST Pokémon Game ever. :wato:
01-11-2014, 06:27 AM #4
I'd have to say Silver, since it was the first one I owned.
Second up would be FireRed.
It's a shame though, only one I own now is Yellow.
01-11-2014, 01:41 PM #5
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by JP View Post
Well you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Pokémon for 90s kids at least and maybe even some 80s. The 2000s as well but I don't think we have any 13/14 year olds beside the twelve year old Merkii. So post your favourite game, and why!

Either:

It's a hard choice, but I think Crystal may have been my favourite as it included Johto and Kanto along with a shit load of legendary Pokémon!

Pokémon Yellow was my first game and I probably spent the most time playing this out of all games. The simplicity and colours in the game along with the challenge of starting with Pikachu was great!

Red or ruby lol :p
01-11-2014, 02:01 PM #6
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Pokémon Emrald swag game. Happy
01-13-2014, 07:12 PM #7
Emerald :wato::wato::wato:
01-13-2014, 09:34 PM #8
Leal
Pepe #1 Fan
Originally posted by SiLLiKaLaX View Post
Emerald :wato::wato::wato:

Fire red stare
01-14-2014, 01:13 AM #9
Originally posted by JP View Post
Well you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Pokémon for 90s kids at least and maybe even some 80s. The 2000s as well but I don't think we have any 13/14 year olds beside the twelve year old Merkii. So post your favourite game, and why!

Either:

Cause I cant afford a 3DS stare but I really enjoyed pokemon red cause it was my first Gameboy game Awesome face
Last edited by Devil101 ; 01-14-2014 at 01:17 AM.
01-14-2014, 01:25 PM #10
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen and Ruby/Sapphire FTW
Those were the best games ever.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo