07-01-2016, 06:42 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anybody have one?! I would love to know what those who own one think about it compared to how far games have got to so far. You cannot beat a classic IMO.
07-16-2018, 04:03 PM #2
Steeden87
NextGenUpdate Elite
It was a little before my time, but my uncle has an extensive collection. He even runs a retro gaming annual event in his town.

He is very passionate about the C64 and claims the best games ever made is Manic Miner. According to him the best thing about classic C64 games is the music.
07-16-2018, 04:06 PM #3
Steeden87
NextGenUpdate Elite
It was a little before my time, but my uncle has an extensive collection. He even runs a retro gaming annual event in his town.

He is very passionate about the C64 and claims the best games ever made is Manic Miner. According to him the best thing about classic C64 games is the music.
02-14-2019, 10:30 AM #4
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Still got a working one. First I had one loading from floppies and now got one with cassette tape. I don't even know how many joysticks I've changed through the years.
The feeling when I was a kid to input load, run and then waiting for the game to load was something else. My first ever game on C64 was Batman The Movie and Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders.
Really good days in my opinion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo