03-01-2017, 10:13 PM #1
xsmodz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I play alot of ps2 on my 4.78.2 rebug cex from iso rips from disk with no problems

Today I received a game I've been waiting for (yes!)
Went into multiman to create iso clicked it like usual about 10 mins later it was done loaded into the game. Started fine. When I was done with cut scenes and could play it was very glitchy suddenly rock were differant colors there is a weird shadow above my character when I hit select to go into my invetory I can only see some of it not all then I hit start to save game. Game freezes I have to restart the ps3.

Game disk is perfect no scratches. There are 2 little spots where it looks like the the reflective side (picture side) is peeling but in reality it's not. when I touch that spot nothing visible changes. Game rips from disc with no read errors in 10 mins time.

Thought that smoothing and picture setting might mess with it so I went from full screen to off
Smoothing off but no change . Is there any solution to this other then not playing the game at all to avoid the issue
Thanks in advance
BTW game is drakan the acient gates (ps2) fairly rare but not an over priced rare game like others
03-02-2017, 12:09 AM #2
xsmodz
Keeper
Also is it possible for my to just play the game from the disc? Without ripping it to iso from disc?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo