07-25-2017, 10:45 AM #1
Dro
i<3myPs3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is probably well past it's time, but I didn't see it posted on here anywhere.

Ive been playing my psp a little bit and was wondering if i can mod. I came across a cheat engine plugin for psp called CWcheat.

Your psp must be jailbroken.

1. If you do not already have one, create a folder on the root of your psp called "seplugins" (no quotes), extract the contents of cwcheat.rar and place the contents inside that folder.

2. On the XMB, press select to access vsh menu. Go to recovery options/ plugins/ and enable the plugin(s).

3. Launch a game

4. Hold select for around 3 seconds and the menu will show.

There is already a database with tons of cheats for pretty much all psp and ps1 games, but for others there is a full cheat engine with memory viewer to create your own.
You can go into PSProot/seplugins/cwcheat and you will find the CHEAT.dat database file, which you can open in notepad to edit the code.

You can google more information about this.

I did not make this. All credits should go to the original creator, which I could not figure out who that was, so feel free to let us know in the comments.

Download here You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dro ; 07-25-2017 at 12:41 PM.
09-07-2017, 11:30 AM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
does this work for Ps3 mini's? The psp iso runs fine on my ps3 but I wish to mod huh?
09-07-2017, 11:44 AM #3
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dro View Post
This is probably well past it's time, but I didn't see it posted on here anywhere.

Ive been playing my psp a little bit and was wondering if i can mod. I came across a cheat engine plugin for psp called CWcheat.

Your psp must be jailbroken.

1. If you do not already have one, create a folder on the root of your psp called "seplugins" (no quotes), extract the contents of cwcheat.rar and place the contents inside that folder.

2. On the XMB, press select to access vsh menu. Go to recovery options/ plugins/ and enable the plugin(s).

3. Launch a game

4. Hold select for around 3 seconds and the menu will show.

There is already a database with tons of cheats for pretty much all psp and ps1 games, but for others there is a full cheat engine with memory viewer to create your own.
You can go into PSProot/seplugins/cwcheat and you will find the CHEAT.dat database file, which you can open in notepad to edit the code.

You can google more information about this.

I did not make this. All credits should go to the original creator, which I could not figure out who that was, so feel free to let us know in the comments.

Download here You must login or register to view this content.

does this work for Ps3 mini's? The psp iso runs fine on my ps3 but I wish to mod huh?
09-08-2017, 02:43 AM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by smw74 View Post

I dont know..If I had to guess, I would say probably not..

you could probably use netcheat..

or just get an emulator on your pc and use cheatengine..
Last edited by Dro ; 09-08-2017 at 02:46 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo