11-18-2017, 07:31 PM #1
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone ever use these? im thinking about buying some on ebay there for ps2 and xbox.
im gonna be case modding all my systems old and new just wondering if these would be good to go with the case modded ps2 and xbox. thanks Smile

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
12-10-2017, 07:14 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by MR.MCGOO View Post
Anyone ever uses these? I'm thinking about buying some on eBay there for ps2 and Xbox.
I'm gonna be case modding all my systems old and new just wondering if these would be good to go with the case modded ps2 and Xbox. thanks Smile

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

They're really cheap on eBay if you're purchasing the controller. Wouldn't mind seeing you case modify your console. Do you have any pictures of your work that was done before?
12-12-2017, 10:20 PM #3
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
How the hell could you track your strategy with that screen?
12-16-2017, 07:38 AM #4
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
They're really cheap on eBay if you're purchasing the controller. Wouldn't mind seeing you case modify your console. Do you have any pictures of your work that was done before?

nah its my first time doing a case mod lol. ive made themes and coldboots for ps3 but not much else. I got caliber 11 vault bf3 ps3 and gears of war xbox 360 cases but I wanna cut and do leds on all my systems so theyll look even better in the vaults. I'm thinking of doing something with the caliber 11 vaults as well but idk yet. kinda don't wanna mess em up. I want to eventually case mod all old systems as well paint, plexi, leds etc. I draw so maybe I can throw some art into it too Smile
12-16-2017, 07:42 AM #5
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by MrYome View Post
How the hell could you track your strategy with that screen?

lol I know right. looks kinda cool tho. like some future guns or something but there old. if they did that now with touch screens it might be pretty cool. maybe theres a way to put a ipod screen and guts in it to make it play music while you play the old xbox and ps2.
12-17-2017, 06:50 AM #6
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
That could be nice dx But you could still just use your music player as usual :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo