05-17-2016, 12:41 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU, a while back I released a Caesar Cipher which was just showing you how long and how basic ciphers work. Eventually, I decided to look into making some Android things, so I talked to a great friend, Mr. Smithy who helped point me in the right direction to get started (So thanks to him :y: ). Therefore, once I began to get the hang of working with the Android Studio, I decided to take that cipher I made earlier and tweak it a bit to make it a little bit more complex (not much, though, but more than the Caesar Cipher) and turn it into an app. Therefore, here I'm releasing its source code (just open it in Android Studio) for anyone who wants to add more to it and learn from it and make it their own; or to simply just try it out for fun. Again, thanks to Mr. Smithy for giving me some pointers with the Android Studio :p

Here's some pics of the app:
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. for the source code and project files
Last edited by primetime43 ; 04-12-2017 at 07:32 AM.

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

Specter
05-17-2016, 03:16 AM #2
Specter
Pro Memer
I didn't read the text and immediately looked at the image and thought "This must be a ROT-n" :p. Still cool none-the-less, not too practical but still cool.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo