05-18-2016, 12:13 PM #1
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm just gonna kind of wing it with not much structure, but first off here is a list of apps I use to code:
Droid edit You must login or register to view this content.
A great text editor foe android. Has syntax highloghting for many languages and dropbox support too. There is a free version but I believe they added ads so you want to buy the paid one. It is defo worth your money
Compile Online You must login or register to view this content.
An app that lets you compile code in many different languages. I wouldn't reccommend using their text editor for writing code unless it is small code because it is laggy but that is why we have Droid Edit Smile This app also has a bunch of ads but you get over it because it is so useful.
Fleksy Keyboard You must login or register to view this content.
It is hard to code with the default android keyboard so I use flesky which by default has a nice button layout and almost all auto correct typing things are toggleable (which btw I would reccommend turning off auto correct while coding) The coolest part, you can get an add on in the settings that adds copy and paste buttons to the top of the keyboard.
Phone
I personally use a galaxy note 4 because of the pen. It makes highlighting text very easy especially when having trouble reaching the side of the screen.

So yea that is my main coding setup for my phone.
Essentially use droid edit for typing, highly and copy your code, paste it into compile online, and choose the language and run it.

Cheers!

~ gopro_2027

The following user thanked gopro_2027 for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
05-27-2016, 01:24 PM #2
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by 2027 View Post
I'm just gonna kind of wing it with not much structure, but first off here is a list of apps I use to code:
Droid edit You must login or register to view this content.
A great text editor foe android. Has syntax highloghting for many languages and dropbox support too. There is a free version but I believe they added ads so you want to buy the paid one. It is defo worth your money
Compile Online You must login or register to view this content.
An app that lets you compile code in many different languages. I wouldn't reccommend using their text editor for writing code unless it is small code because it is laggy but that is why we have Droid Edit Smile This app also has a bunch of ads but you get over it because it is so useful.
Fleksy Keyboard You must login or register to view this content.
It is hard to code with the default android keyboard so I use flesky which by default has a nice button layout and almost all auto correct typing things are toggleable (which btw I would reccommend turning off auto correct while coding) The coolest part, you can get an add on in the settings that adds copy and paste buttons to the top of the keyboard.
Phone
I personally use a galaxy note 4 because of the pen. It makes highlighting text very easy especially when having trouble reaching the side of the screen.

So yea that is my main coding setup for my phone.
Essentially use droid edit for typing, highly and copy your code, paste it into compile online, and choose the language and run it.

Cheers!

~ gopro_2027

C4Droid (C/C++) - Built in compiler
AIDE (App Ui Designer is Optional with this) - C/C++, Java w/ compiler built in
AIDE web - Html, CSS, Javascript w/ local debugger built in

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo