11-29-2016, 06:35 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made a bot for this game just because I felt like doing something. Just wanted to show you guys it. :happyguy:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

jp187187
11-29-2016, 06:38 AM #2
primetime43
Then I made another version of the bot, but written in C# because so many kids were confused on how to run a jar file Upside Down Stare
11-29-2016, 06:55 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Then I made another version of the bot, but written in C# because so many kids were confused on how to run a jar file Upside Down Stare

You play TTR? O:

Lets play! 116 Toon I think its been a while.

EDIT: LOL I just read your last comment
11-29-2016, 07:23 AM #4
primetime43
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You play TTR? O:

Lets play! 116 Toon I think its been a while.

EDIT: LOL I just read your last comment

what was my last comment?
11-29-2016, 07:24 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
what was my last comment?

Then I made another version of the bot, but written in C# because so many kids were confused on how to run a jar file
11-29-2016, 07:25 AM #6
primetime43
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Then I made another version of the bot, but written in C# because so many kids were confused on how to run a jar file

oh yea haha, if you look at the comments on the YouTube video, you can see how many are confused. Kidding me
11-29-2016, 11:09 AM #7
oh yea haha, if you look at the comments on the YouTube video, you can see how many are confused. Kidding me

I figured Toontown was shut down a decade ago. Interesting.
11-29-2016, 04:58 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Mf they brought it back a month later it was closed wat lolol
11-29-2016, 06:05 PM #9
primetime43
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Disney's Toontown was shut down, but now there are versions of the game created by fans. Such as Toontown Rewritten. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

Frosty
12-02-2016, 03:52 PM #10
jp187187
Bounty hunter
I made a bot for this game just because I felt like doing something. Just wanted to show you guys it. :happyguy:

You must login or register to view this content.

This is great. It is funny I think we talked a year ago on something unrelated nice work I mess around with Toontown as well NOT TTR I am not a fan of them do to the fact that if you were not a somebody in there community they treated you like crap.. Anyway I made my own version of the game with a few others and just like other teams we failed to go public so I took my source and work on it here and there I was on Toontown stride I am a developer / modeler ( "Supertricky" ) in the community and I love the game and learning the coding and modeling was fun as well Smile great job primtime43!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo