And it's very simple to unlock it.
If it has Droid OS, there should be a little bar to slide, or maybe a pattern.
look for this. View UQ0Ttx.png on ScreenSnapr
If it's not a droid, there should still be some sort of unlock like the one pictured.
Hope this helped. :y:
Anyone know how to unlock a LG900GHL cell phone...?
Haters gonna hate but what ever dude maybe this will help you:
1. download GW300_USB Driver from octopus site. Octopus Box - recovering, unlocking and flashing LG phones
2. download GW300 flash file from bootloader.com Boot-Loader - Home
3. Remove battery from phone. (all process without battery)
4. connect phone to USB port (nokia micro USB cable)
5. install driver
6. connect button in soft and flash it.
7. read codes and unlock it (2945#*71001#)