Post: 8 Inch ePad Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Wi-Fi + 3G Capability
07-12-2011, 10:52 PM #1
YouTubeBoosters
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I payed on July 09, 2011 via You must login or register to view this content., cost me US$ 99.99 / GBP £62.

It says it should be here on Wednesday 2moz <<

I picked it because it has flash player and its cheaper that an ipad

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Product: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by YouTubeBoosters ; 07-12-2011 at 11:04 PM.
07-13-2011, 12:52 PM #2
BigBlackClocks
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by YouTubeBoosters View Post
I payed on July 09, 2011 via You must login or register to view this content., cost me US$ 99.99 / GBP £62.

It says it should be here on Wednesday 2moz <<

I picked it because it has flash player and its cheaper that an ipad

You must login or register to view this content.

Product: You must login or register to view this content.

I go to to hong kong all the time, all the electronics plugs and cords there are differnt sizes then ours. it prolly wont fit. Good luck.
07-13-2011, 01:19 PM #3
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
Looks nice but its probably fragile since its so cheap.
07-13-2011, 01:58 PM #4
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.
yea, i rather would pay more for the Galaxy Tab or an iPad! no Chinese shit.. lol
07-13-2011, 03:09 PM #5
YouTubeBoosters
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nextgenafter View Post
I go to to hong kong all the time, all the electronics plugs and cords there are differnt sizes then ours. it prolly wont fit. Good luck.

i only just got it on charged after having it for about 5hr, i had to go out and find a addapter for the plug
07-21-2011, 09:22 PM #6
WorldsElite
ESTABLISHED IN 2006
i bought a 10.2 flytouch 3 they are very good for there price the only problem is the screen is a bit unresponsive to what you would normally be used to , but defo worth the money i use mine every day at work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo