08-27-2011, 12:32 PM #1
teh-gangsta
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got this tablet and i am a proud owner of it if you guys want it or own it don't be shy ur not the only one. post about whats your fav app on the app catalog, post if you love this tablet, my review is here:

Rating: 10/10

Description: This is an awesome tablet I think this is a must have for an ipad alternative, you got your own app store, and its cheaper, the current price is $99 in USA thats $300 less than the original price!!!!

Recommendations: I would recommend this to anyone who cant afford an ipad or an alternative.
08-27-2011, 04:08 PM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by gangsta View Post
I just got this tablet and i am a proud owner of it if you guys want it or own it don't be shy ur not the only one. post about whats your fav app on the app catalog, post if you love this tablet, my review is here:

Rating: 10/10

Description: This is an awesome tablet I think this is a must have for an ipad alternative, you got your own app store, and its cheaper, the current price is $99 in USA thats $300 less than the original price!!!!

Recommendations: I would recommend this to anyone who cant afford an ipad or an alternative.

If I find one maybe I buy it but I go to the stores and ask and they always say "out of stock" :FU:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo