04-11-2013, 03:12 PM #1
iSyncHacks
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Smile

I'm gonna show you how to hack your money on Injustice Gods Among Us. You're going to need:

A Jailbroken iDevice
The game

Instructions

Step 1: Go into Cydia and add this source: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Once you've done that, search for IGameGuardian. Download and install it. It will ask for your device to reboot.

Step 3: Once you're device has rebooted, double tap your iDevice's home button and delete all apps running in the background ( this step is not necessary, but it will make finding the game much easier )

Step 4: Open up the game. You should be at the main menu.

Step 5: Open up IGameGuardian and click on 'app' at the bottom if you're not there already. For me, the game is called 'UDKGame' on IGameGuardian so it should be that or something similar. Click on UDKGame and when it says do you want to select it, you click select.

Step 6: Go back to the game and look at much money you have. I have 1,000,022,659 because of the hack. Go into IGameGuardian and click on "search" at the bottom. Once you click on search at the bottom in the upper left hand corner there are three buttons: "clear" , "fuzzy" and "search". Click on search and look for the number you have.

Step 7: Once you've searched the number, multiple choices may come up. If you only get one choice, then skip this step. For those who have multiple choices, you need to go back into the game and either gain or lose money. The fastest way would be to do this would be to buy a character. If you don't want to spend money, just play a game and afterwards your money will go up. Once you've spent/gained money, go back into IGameGuardian and search for your new number. Only one choice should come up now.

Step 8: Click on the only choice and it'll ask you to save. Write whatever name you want it doesn't really matter. I named it 'Money'.

Step 9: Click on save ( on IGameGuardian ) in the bottom, and the choice you saved should be there. Tap on it so you can change the amount of money you have. Don't put something which is incredibly long otherwise it might not work. ( I put 999,999,999 ). Once you've changed it to what you want click alter to save it. Then turn it on, click on save ( it'll say if you want to confirm. Click on save ) and then click on load ( and again it'll ask you to confirm just click load )

Step 10: Once you've done that go back into the game. You'll see that your money hasn't changed yet. At the main menu of the game, click on shop. Once the shop has loaded and you can see the booster packs, back out of the shop and go into your collection. The money you put in IGameGuardian should now show in the game.

I hope it worked Smile

I think my instructions are understandable, but if you don't get anything just say and I'll try and help as soon as possible
09-24-2014, 03:59 PM #2
ihacksrepo NA
09-25-2014, 07:44 AM #3
Aseemtha
Do a barrel roll!
there is also a non jailbroken way btw

The following user thanked Aseemtha for this useful post:

heat5360
11-03-2014, 03:24 AM #4
Makeup out shaman sharks annually analysts Alva admins ambush finals
12-28-2014, 11:39 PM #5
if there is a way to do with a rooted gs4 I would love to know!
05-25-2015, 08:30 AM #6
Ratchet007
I defeated!
Does anyone know how to mod the Playersave.bin?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo