05-01-2013, 08:47 PM #1
Oprah Winfrey
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some rumors I have found and heard.
"Now, onto the iPhone 6 proper – and we’ll start with the screen. Often the display on a new Apple product pushes the boundaries of the industry.

Many saw the increased 4-inch screen size on the iPhone 5 as a move on Apple’s part to keep up with the screen sizes of the larger Android powered phones like the recent Sony Xperia Z or Samsung Galaxy S4. However, 5-inches is more like the premium screen size right now – so for the iPhone 6, we could see apple stepping up the size once again." I'm guessing that there is definitely going to be a large screen. Most likely harder to jail break as a newer version comes out each time.
I have had a lot of trouble doing things on the iPhone5 because I always mess up and press on something and it doesn't register, so were most likely gonna see a significant increase in work done for screen sensitivity at least according to these lines in a article about rumors about iPhone 6.
"The other area where we might see some significant improvement for the iPhone 6 is in the sensitivity of the screen. According to a report picked up by PatentlyApple, Sharp has been busy putting together a capacitive display with a panel eight times more sensitive than current screens." Hope this helps and it is said all over the internet Apple will not be able to release this until 2014 at least.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

n e 1 hear anything?

The following 2 users groaned at Oprah Winfrey for this awful post:

-Google-, jdrain11

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo