01-29-2015, 05:41 AM #1
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
There has been a lot of buzz about the new Tsu social network lately, whether from our recent post on why you might not like Tsu to invitations from social media friends to join the network all the way to the New York Times and their post on “The Social Network That Pays You to Friend.”

“Wait, I can make money on Tsu?” Not so fast.

The overwhelming popular opinion in social media that I have seen is that Tsu is one big MLM scheme and people are only on it to make money and don’t care about their brand or friends. Before I tackle how much truth there might be in this statement, for those of you who have never ventured in or don’t know exactly what the Tsu social network is, I wanted to write a definitive post to explain to you in layman’s terms what exactly Tsu is, using my own experience as an example, so you can make your own decision as to whether or not you might want to join this new social network.

All of the screenshots below are from my own account as of the day of my writing this blog post, November 12, 2014, and I offer them to you in full disclosure and transparency so that you can draw your own conclusion about the social network.

What Exactly is Tsu?

Tsu is a social network. Period. Similar to any other social network, you can friend or follow people, post links/photos/videos/status updates, send private messages to other members, and search for interesting people or content to follow or consume. Visually it has a very aesthetically pleasing user interface (well, in my opinion at least) where photos and videos look beautiful, and for a “new” social network that just launched less than a month ago on October 21, it is surprisingly rich in functionality and already has a mobile app. It blows the “other” “new” social network Ello out of the water in this respect.

READ MORE HERE : You must login or register to view this content.

JOIN NOW : You must login or register to view this content.

You need a refer to join sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo