05-24-2015, 12:18 PM #1
BrokenBot
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

Just wanted to share BrokenBot, a Clash of Clans bot with the people of NGU. BrokenBot is a FREE open-source program written in AutoIt scripting language. It is basically an automatic farming bot but has plenty more features then that, and the list keeps growing with each release. (current stable release 2.6.0)

Some of the features this bot has:
- Automated atttack (human like algorithm)
- Custom troop/spell training
- Maintain trophy range
- Exp Mode
- Townhall snipe
- Dark elixir zapping
- Donate/Request troops
- Auto upgrade buldings, troops, walls & more
- Raid and village reports sent to any device
- Stay active 24/7, auto reconnect on disconnection
- Auto barracks, spells & hero boosts
+ much, much more..

What you will need:
- BlueStacks (latest version)
- BrokenBot (latest stable version)

BlueStacks:

1. Download the latest version of BlueStacks from here (You must login or register to view this content.)
  2. Run the .EXE and perform the installation. May take some time depending on you machines specs.
  3. Once installed BlueStacks will launch, to the main screen, if you have ever used an Android device just navigate it the same way.
  4. To install Clash of Clans click the orange search button near at the top-left of the screen and type 'Clash of Clans'
  5. You will see the Clash of Clans app, click it to open the play store and install as you would on any Android device.
  6. Finished. Close BlueStacks for now.

BrokenBot:

1. Download the latest stable version of BrokenBot from here (You must login or register to view this content.)
  2. Unzip the file to a place you will remember.
  3. Once unzipped, open the BrokenBot folder and locate the 'BrokenBot.exe' files, double click it.
  4. Once BrokenBot is launched press the orange 'Start Bot' button. Let BrokenBot load up BlueStacks.
  5. At some point you will get a message popup on your screen saying that BlueStacks was resized and you will now need to reset your machine for the changes to take affect.
  6. After your machine has restarted go back to your BrokenBot folder and launch BrokenBot again.
  7. This would be a good time to change BrokenBot's settings to your preferences or you can checkout the Strategies section for some helpful presets.
  8. Now that you have your settings in place, press 'Run Bot'
  9. That's about all you need to do. I would recommend keeping a close eye on BlueStacks and BrokenBot for the first run as this is where you can troubleshoot and problems and change BrokenBot's settings accordingly.

If I have posted this is the wrong section, please move it instead of deleting it. If you need any further help setting up BrokenBot or BlueStacks up you can head over to the official BrokenBot forum where one of our staff will gladly help you out.

BrokenBot is also looking for beta testers who have a knowledge in JavaScript or AutoIt, but knowledge is not mandatory. Basically we need people who can and will report any bugs they find while testing our beta releases.

Thanks.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BrokenBot ; 05-24-2015 at 01:13 PM.

The following user thanked BrokenBot for this useful post:

05-24-2015, 01:04 PM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BrokenBot View Post
Hi,

Just wanted to share BrokenBot, a Clash of Clans bot with the people of NGU. BrokenBot is a FREE open-source program written in AutoIt scripting language. It is basically an automatic farming bot but has plenty more features then that, and the list keeps growing with each release. (current stable release 2.6.0)

- Maintain trophy range
- Exp Mode
- Townhall snipe
- Dark elixir zapping
- Donate/Request troops
+ much, much more..

What you will need:

BlueStacks:

1. Download the latest version of BlueStacks from here (You must login or register to view this content.)
  2. Run the .EXE and perform the installation. May take some time depending on you machines specs.
  3. Once installed BlueStacks will launch, to the main screen, if you have ever used an Android device just navigate it the same way.
  4. To install Clash of Clans click the orange search button near at the top-left of the screen and type 'Clash of Clans'
  5. You will see the Clash of Clans app, click it to open the play store and install as you would on any Android device.

BrokenBot:

1. Download the latest stable version of BrokenBot from here (You must login or register to view this content.)
  3. Once unzipped, open the BrokenBot folder and locate the 'BrokenBot.exe' files, double click it.
  4. Once BrokenBot is launched press the orange 'Start Bot' button. Let BrokenBot load up BlueStacks.
  5. At some point you will get a message popup on your screen saying that BlueStacks was resized and you will now need to reset your machine for the changes to take affect.
  6. After your machine has restarted go back to your BrokenBot folder and launch BrokenBot again.
  7. This would be a good time to change BrokenBot's settings to your preferences or you can checkout the Strategies section for some helpful presets.
  9. That's about all you need to do. I would recommend keeping a close eye on BlueStacks and BrokenBot for the first run as this is where you can troubleshoot and problems and change BrokenBot's settings accordingly.

If I have posted this is the wrong section, please move it instead of deleting it. If you need any further help setting up BrokenBot or BlueStacks up you can head over to the official BrokenBot forum where one of our staff will gladly help you out.

BrokenBot is also looking for beta testers who have a knowledge in JavaScript or AutoIt, but knowledge is not mandatory. Basically we need people who can and will report any bugs they find while testing our beta releases.

Thanks.

You need to post a virus scan and I think you need like 10 posts to link downloads
05-24-2015, 01:07 PM #3
BrokenBot
Save Point
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
You need to post a virus scan and I think you need like 10 posts to link downloads

Thanks for the heads up. Will post a virus scan now and if I need 10 posts for links then mods can remove the links if they please.
06-05-2015, 05:34 PM #4
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
Hi,

- Maintain trophy range
- Exp Mode
- Townhall snipe
- Dark elixir zapping
- Donate/Request troops
+ much, much more..

What you will need:

BlueStacks:

BrokenBot:

Thanks.

Looks cool definitely will try
06-15-2015, 03:46 AM #5
I just tried running this today,got the bot working but bluestacks wouldn't resize
06-17-2015, 04:52 AM #6
got it to work and tried it once.....first impressions...pretty slick. altho i couldnt use dark barracks troops and dont see where or how i can use spells. just initial observations from the first raid i watched it do. and i wish there was a way to pick exaclty how many of what troops u want ..will keep experimenting and report back.
06-20-2015, 07:55 PM #7
KushKush
Do a barrel roll!
i downloaded blue stacks, worked perfectly fine. I downloaded your bot before i downloaded blue stacks and it worked, i could read the words and see your program. after bluestacks finished downloading and installed i couldn't read your program. it also gives a warning which i cant read, but when i press "ok" it takes me the microsoft website to download C++ 2013. And when i try and download it it doesn't actually start the download.
06-20-2015, 08:53 PM #8
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
I heard of this existing, never knew the name though. Thanks for posting.
06-30-2015, 03:49 AM #9
Jakimo_HD
Little One
Every time I open the .exe and click start it loads up Bluestacks but i never get the resized message. I've downloaded so many other Bots but none of them work and idk if they just dont work or im doing something wrong. If somebody can please help me that would be great. Im on a windows 7pc.
06-30-2015, 02:08 PM #10
Jakimo_HD
Little One
Originally posted by HD View Post
Every time I open the .exe and click start it loads up Bluestacks but i never get the resized message. I've downloaded so many other Bots but none of them work and idk if they just dont work or im doing something wrong. If somebody can please help me that would be great. Im on a windows 7pc.

Hi,

- Maintain trophy range
- Exp Mode
- Townhall snipe
- Dark elixir zapping
- Donate/Request troops
+ much, much more..

What you will need:

BlueStacks:

BrokenBot:

Thanks.

Can you help me please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo