10-17-2015, 05:46 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Welcome one and all I no why you have come to find out about this bot and all the great things that come with it. I must however tell you right now that this does not work on an android or iOS device it is all done on a PC via the android emulator BlueStacks.

So there is a couple of things that you are going to need to get this all going.

This is what is needed.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) (other version available for download)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (4.6 as an option - MBD will install this for you if needed. Download is for backup only)
BlueStacks App Player 0.9.24.5311 Superuser BSEasy ROOT by @swvr
Autoit v3.3.14.2
MyBot v4.2

Feel free to use there very own software downloader for you. This is not a virus even if your antivirus thinks it is. Simply run the application and choose what software to download it will ask you where you want to download it so choose somewhere you no and once it is done simply install it.

If you prefer to just download the files all together here is a link with everything in it that you would need.

If you are using a iDevice to play Clash of Clans you too can use this but you will have to do a couple more steps which I will cover here. First you will need to create an android account before we proceed so head on over to here and create an account.

Step 1:

Open Clash of Clans on both your Android and iOS devices (source device and BlueStacks).

Step 2:

Open the in-game settings window on both devices and press the 'Link a device' button.

Step 3:

Select OLD DEVICE on the device you would like to move your village FROM (iOS) and on BlueStacks select NEW DEVICE.

Step 4:

Select which type of device you want to link your village TO.
STOP!!!! Before you proceed, please make sure you have played through the tutorial first on BlueStacks.

Step 5:

Use the device code provided on your OLD DEVICE (iOS) and enter it on your NEW DEVICE (BlueStacks). You have a 5 minute window of time before your code is invalid. After you have successfully copied the village transfer code from one device to the other, your village will be on both devices.

Now to set it all up.

Step 1:

First you want to download the required files from above and install BlueStacks on to your computer.

Step 2:

Once BlueStacks has been installed you want to extract the bot from the archive into a location you want to use. For example I use the folder Documents.

Step 3:

Once it is extracted you want to open up BlueStacks and let it do it's thing. It may take a little while depending on your computer speed and internet connection. Once it is opened you want to search for Clash of Clans and install it. During this step it will ask you for the first time setup which consists of linking your Google Play account to BlueStacks and a couple of other little pieces.

Step 4:

Once you have completed the first time setup and installed Clash of Clans you now want to close BlueStacks on open the bot up.

Step 5:

Once the bot is open just click on "Start Bot" which is located towards the bottom on the left hand side. Once you click this it will change the resolution of BlueStacks to something it can work with. You should get a pop up saying that it has been changed but the changes won't take effect until you restart your computer. At this point you want to restart it.

Step 6:

Once your PC has restarted simply open the bot up again and set it up however you would like to. Keep in mind that if you change things like the loot amount to something high it may lower your chances of finding anything quickly.

Step 7:

Once you have done all the above you can now click "Start Bot" and it will load up BlueStacks for you and load Clash of Clans as well and begin working it's magic.

Tips:

1. If you want to do something else on your computer while the bot is running before hitting "Start Bot" to the right you will see something called "Background Mode" make sure this is checked before you press "Start Bot" as you can then hide BlueStacks by pressing the button near it and it will continue to run and you can still use your computer however you like.

2. Always make sure to choose realistic options for loot and things of that nature because if you set it way to high then you will probably not get anything.

3. Make sure to check your settings before hand as if you make a small mistake or if something does not work then you will have to stop the bot and change whatever you need to before starting it again.

Does it work? Well yes I have been using it and here is a video showing it off from another user of it.

Here is a picture of some of the raids it has done for me with the loot Happy

The total stats are slightly messed up (The Gold) because I have paused it and played with some of the settings so it messed up however you can see that I am able to get quite a decent amount with no work needed.

Here is a small gif showing the bot attacking for me. Yes I move the mouse around so you can see that it is not me.

If anyone has any problems with this then you can either go directly to the forum where the bot is made and ask for assistance there or you can ask here and I will try my best to help people out.

Please remember though I am in no way connected or apart of the bot and can only give you advice that I myself use.

Here is the link to the official website and forum.

**Please note that there will be more information added along with a decent video tutorial when I find one**
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 10-17-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: added all files download

The following 2 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

FormerlyChase, Kam
10-17-2015, 07:18 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Welcome one and all I no why you have come to find out about this bot and all the great things that come with it. I must however tell you right now that this does not work on an android or iOS device it is all done on a PC via the android emulator BlueStacks.

So there is a couple of things that you are going to need to get this all going.

This is what is needed.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) (other version available for download)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (4.6 as an option - MBD will install this for you if needed. Download is for backup only)
BlueStacks App Player 0.9.24.5311 Superuser BSEasy ROOT by @swvr
Autoit v3.3.14.2
MyBot v4.2

Feel free to use there very own software downloader for you. This is not a virus even if your antivirus thinks it is. Simply run the application and choose what software to download it will ask you where you want to download it so choose somewhere you no and once it is done simply install it.

If you prefer to just download the files all together here is a link with everything in it that you would need.

Now to set it all up.

Step 1:

First you want to download the required files from above and install BlueStacks on to your computer.

Step 2:

Once BlueStacks has been installed you want to extract the bot from the archive into a location you want to use. For example I use the folder Documents.

Step 3:

Once it is extracted you want to open up BlueStacks and let it do it's thing. It may take a little while depending on your computer speed and internet connection. Once it is opened you want to search for Clash of Clans and install it. During this step it will ask you for the first time setup which consists of linking your Google Play account to BlueStacks and a couple of other little pieces.

Step 4:

Once you have completed the first time setup and installed Clash of Clans you now want to close BlueStacks on open the bot up.

Step 5:

Once the bot is open just click on "Start Bot" which is located towards the bottom on the left hand side. Once you click this it will change the resolution of BlueStacks to something it can work with. You should get a pop up saying that it has been changed but the changes won't take effect until you restart your computer. At this point you want to restart it.

Step 6:

Once your PC has restarted simply open the bot up again and set it up however you would like to. Keep in mind that if you change things like the loot amount to something high it may lower your chances of finding anything quickly.

Step 7:

Once you have done all the above you can now click "Start Bot" and it will load up BlueStacks for you and load Clash of Clans as well and begin working it's magic.

Tips:

1. If you want to do something else on your computer while the bot is running before hitting "Start Bot" to the right you will see something called "Background Mode" make sure this is checked before you press "Start Bot" as you can then hide BlueStacks by pressing the button near it and it will continue to run and you can still use your computer however you like.

2. Always make sure to choose realistic options for loot and things of that nature because if you set it way to high then you will probably not get anything.

3. Make sure to check your settings before hand as if you make a small mistake or if something does not work then you will have to stop the bot and change whatever you need to before starting it again.

Does it work? Well yes I have been using it and here is a video showing it off from another user of it.

Here is a picture of some of the raids it has done for me with the loot Happy

The total stats are slightly messed up (The Gold) because I have paused it and played with some of the settings so it messed up however you can see that I am able to get quite a decent amount with no work needed.

Here is a small gif showing the bot attacking for me. Yes I move the mouse around so you can see that it is not me.

If anyone has any problems with this then you can either go directly to the forum where the bot is made and ask for assistance there or you can ask here and I will try my best to help people out.

Please remember though I am in no way connected or apart of the bot and can only give you advice that I myself use.

Here is the link to the official website and forum.

**Please note that there will be more information added along with a decent video tutorial when I find one**

Nice tutorial, Gazra. :yes:
10-20-2015, 01:18 PM #3
FormerlyChase
Do a barrel roll!
love it man. I've downloaded it and everything just about to run it. Thanks for this post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo