11-30-2015, 06:56 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NGU Mobile Forum Avatars!

Here are some Mobile Avatars you can use for your Profile Picture on NGU :p I know Wondoh had done this with Black Ops 2, but all credits to that guy. Had the idea first and I give him props. Since I don't know if he does it anymore. Here is the Mobile Avatars you can use for you Forum Avatar.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Lwja!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-30-2015 at 10:34 AM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Frosty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo