10-06-2016, 06:11 AM #1
annakate
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I actually bit the bullet and paid for Pewdiepie: Tuber Simulator and now I'm addicted. Wondering if anyone else plays and if they wanted to follow for follow? Mines annakatef
10-08-2016, 07:50 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by annakate View Post
I actually bit the bullet and paid for Pewdiepie: Tuber Simulator and now I'm addicted. Wondering if anyone else plays and if they wanted to follow for follow? Mines annakatef

What is this game even about? I literally don't even watch Pewdiepie, he looks boring in my opinion Sal
10-09-2016, 07:41 PM #3
Blessings
Do a barrel roll!
You aren't PewDiePie in the game. It's just "his" game. Experience what it is like to be a youtuber. Before the Date and Time bug was patched yesterday I was doing so much shit lmao.. removed it now that they fixed it
10-13-2016, 11:25 PM #4
MonkeyManofLife
Pokemon Trainer
I Played that game for 10 minutes than deleted it , Honestly it is the worst game I have ever played
11-11-2016, 06:17 AM #5
Originally posted by annakate View Post
I actually bit the bullet and paid for Pewdiepie: Tuber Simulator and now I'm addicted. Wondering if anyone else plays and if they wanted to follow for follow? Mines annakatef

you came back tears how you been anna and you shouldnt have paid its free now :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo