Post: Can someone teach me how to hack Instagram followers and Facebook Likes?
12-21-2016, 06:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to learn to hack Instagram followers and facebook likes??
12-22-2016, 01:59 AM #2
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
There are app in apple app store that give u alot of followers all u have to do is earn coins and u can buy or trade it for followers.
Also if u have a jailbroken phone is much easier.bytheway im not telling u to do nuthing ilegal lol im just saying is much easier that way

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
12-30-2016, 09:24 PM #3
It's very pointless. If you do find an app that KhatPhat described, then here's how it works. They would follow you for the coins, then they would unfollow you because they got the coins. They would then follow you again for more coins and so on. This defeats the purpose of this system and is clearly a waste of your valuable time that you could have used to make better posts for more people to be interested in your posts and follow you legitimately.

Please stop with this stupid shit and move on with your life.
12-31-2016, 12:03 AM #4
There is a Website called humblagram its legit i have used it before but as rYz0r above said its pointless cuz they will eventually just unfollow You.
01-02-2017, 11:44 PM #5
download in app just search like instagram followers on the appstore/play store and you like pictures or follow people for coins and you get new followers, but it's pointless to have fake followers because chances are they are inactive and wont be liking you post, also some of these apps may steal info so becareful. goodluck!
01-17-2017, 01:32 AM #6
I have a jail broken iPhone teach me or explain how please
02-04-2017, 04:09 PM #7
tim1292
Little One
Nope it doesnt exist

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo