Post: Trophy Shop For Instant & Legit Timestamps [PS4/PS3/VITA] [I Can Do Any Game]
02-11-2023, 09:42 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ps4: i don't start a order before payment, login details and a backupcode has been send
Ps3 & Vita: i don't start a order before payment, login details and a device password has been send

Intro: Hey I'm Wosley most of you probably already know me from either the PS4 game save section or because i used to be the staff manager on NGU
some short information about the shop i sell both PS3 & Vita Trophies and offer timestamp services for both but i also can do such things like games of your choice and big game syncs like level 100s

For Ps3 and Vita i offer nearly all games
for ps4 most games

Discord: Wosley#6447 (FASTEST RESPONSE)

PM, VM or a reply to this thread

For payment options i only accept Paypal (Friends and Family Payment)

PS4:

Legit Timestamps
€0.50 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

None Legitmate Timestamp Games of your choise
€2 a game (€10 minimum per order)

Cloned Timestamps
€10 a game (this will clone someone else timestamps of a game and move it to a recent date completion and trophy order remain the same)

PS3:

Legit Timestamps
€0.50 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

PSVITA:

Legit Timestamps
€1 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

Frequently Asked Questions

1) Is this safe with Sony?
This is 100% safe from Sony's detection. Your trophies are synced on a fully updated PS4 so there is 0% risk with your account

2) Can I play other games while you are working on my trophies?
Yes you can, everything I am doing is in an offline state. The only time I need to be online your account is when I am syncing your games

3) How long will it take?
This is hard to say since it would deppend on the ammount of orders i have at that moment and their sizes but i try to keep it by a 5 orders max limit

4) What is the smallest order you accept?
10€ (equals 1 legit timestamped game of 1 to 10 trophies OR 1-5 Instant Timestamped games OR 1 cloned game)

5) What has to be send to place an order?
To do your order i would need the payment and login information be send (and custom timestamps if you order legit timestamps and like to have your own ones) the login information can be send on paypal note or the board you are messaging me on

6) Do i have to mention the region of the games?
Yes, if no region is mentioned i will assume it won't matter so will sync whatever stack for the game

If the amount of Platinums or Level sync what you need isn't noted on the thread feel free to ask me in PM

Feedback what i received so far doing this services can also be found here (as long the site is still live)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo