04-15-2013, 08:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, i really want to learn how to code CFG menus. So i was wandering if anyone could help me. Im familiar with the, color codes, and the editing features of a menu Ex: Changing names, color, adding button, etc. But i wanna know how to make a menu, so that i can be proud to say i made one of my own instead of editing someone elses. So is there anyone who could help me?
04-15-2013, 08:40 PM #2
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by ADDIDASMAN12 View Post
Hey everyone, i really want to learn how to code CFG menus. So i was wandering if anyone could help me. Im familiar with the, color codes, and the editing features of a menu Ex: Changing names, color, adding button, etc. But i wanna know how to make a menu, so that i can be proud to say i made one of my own instead of editing someone elses. So is there anyone who could help me?

I can help with cfg coding,just PM your skype.
04-17-2013, 02:14 PM #3
CFG is not a code. Your simply editing the configs of the game. This is like html--but like 5 times as easy. Infact html isn't hard at all either.
Just sayin.

Cheers
04-17-2013, 02:54 PM #4
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
Changing names,

So Your a Leecher ...... :fyea:
04-17-2013, 03:22 PM #5
ⓘⒸ➌
[move] ⒽⒻⒽ ᴼᴳ iC3Dmeh™ [/move]
Originally posted by JxckMods View Post

:troll:

Originally posted by ToxicTwinky View Post
CFG is not a code. Your simply editing the configs of the game. This is like html--but like 5 times as easy. Infact html isn't hard at all either.
Just sayin.

Cheers

CFG is a language.
04-17-2013, 07:15 PM #6
LOL, just use Code Finders if you can´t do them by yourself...
I Have one go search on MW2 patches and tutorials ..and im also going to release a CFG Maker!
04-17-2013, 10:08 PM #7
Originally posted by JxckMods View Post
No, not leeching i give all credit.
04-18-2013, 04:03 AM #8
Originally posted by xiC3Dmeh View Post
:troll:

CFG is a language.

That is false.
CFG stands for CONFIGURATION, and in the buttons_default.cfg are CONFIGURATIONS for the game.
It may look like a programming language to noobs because of the way sony's configurations are set up. Just because it LoOks like one doesn't mean it is, because this isn't a language.
ITS NOT A LANGUAGE.
A programming language is like C, Javascript, php, etc
Theirs a difference.
Last edited by ToxicTwinky ; 04-18-2013 at 04:08 AM.
04-18-2013, 07:11 PM #9
makeabce
I defeated!
No, not leeching i give all credit.

Hmm...thanks for the ''credit''! :dumb:
Made mini-Base for you,and helped 1Hour,but you still forgot to add my credit inside the menu and your YouTube video.
Glad you added now my credit...after refreshing your memory. :satisfied:
04-18-2013, 10:24 PM #10
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
Hmm...thanks for the ''credit''! :dumb:
Made mini-Base for you,and helped 1Hour,but you still forgot to add my credit inside the menu and your YouTube video.
Glad you added now my credit...after refreshing your memory. :satisfied:

OwNeD
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23838[/ATTACH]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo