08-12-2013, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically, since Choco doesn't add any people on Skype unless their "Cool" as the kids on the internet say, I had no choice but to come to you faggots.
So basically I was wondering if you could add something like ../../../dev_usb000/patch_mp.ff.zone in the buttons_default to execute the zone from the actual patch.
just a thought :fa:

The following user groaned Jordan G. for this awful post:

RichHomieQuan
08-12-2013, 12:42 AM #2
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
lol i don't think that will work but ant like little try won't hurt aye Awesome face
08-12-2013, 02:29 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
It's patch.zone bud lol and no i don't see it happening probably would just freeze your ps3 when exec lol
08-12-2013, 02:52 AM #4
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jordan
So basically, since Choco doesn't add any people on Skype unless their "Cool" as the kids on the internet say, I had no choice but to come to you faggots.
So basically I was wondering if you could add something like ../../../dev_usb000/patch_mp.ff.zone in the buttons_default to execute the zone from the actual patch.

This will freeze your System , this will never work for a USB menu
08-12-2013, 03:20 AM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Jordan
So basically, since Choco doesn't add any people on Skype unless their "Cool" as the kids on the internet say, I had no choice but to come to you faggots.
Faggots???? Dude use Google please, and you would see if this is possible or not. You can get a zone file from the patch_mp.ff and the zone file has strings (That you can edit to your liking). As far as mw2 im pretty sure you can't get a zone file out of a cfg and if you could it might have string and it might not idk lol. As far as any other game that uses usb mods you would have to pull a zone file from a gpad0_mp witch as far as i know is not possible so your answer is, NO sorry!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo