09-03-2015, 01:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically any CFG Menu I download wont work I am doing everything Right but when I get the Infection and press the button to open the menu it wont open I have tried every CFG menu out there even the ones that I never had a problem with I was thinking it might be the USB im using its a 8GB SanDisk Cruzer blade If anyone has a solution please Reply Thank you
09-03-2015, 02:30 PM #2
edub
Are you high?
Originally posted by RyzaPSD View Post
So basically any CFG Menu I download wont work I am doing everything Right but when I get the Infection and press the button to open the menu it wont open I have tried every CFG menu out there even the ones that I never had a problem with I was thinking it might be the USB im using its a 8GB SanDisk Cruzer blade If anyone has a solution please Reply Thank you

Might be your USB. Most USBs have an LED that light up when a file inside is being accessed. It could also be what you're doing. When you go into Split Screen with the infection, you need to press Select and then Up on the DPAD. It could also be the infection. The correct CFG infection is: "bind BUTTON_BACK exec buttons_default.cfg" If it isn't anything similar to that it may be a different infection or isn't coded correctly. Hoped this helped, quote if you need more Smile
09-03-2015, 06:01 PM #3
Moved to questions section.
09-03-2015, 06:07 PM #4
So basically any CFG Menu I download wont work I am doing everything Right but when I get the Infection and press the button to open the menu it wont open I have tried every CFG menu out there even the ones that I never had a problem with I was thinking it might be the USB im using its a 8GB SanDisk Cruzer blade If anyone has a solution please Reply Thank you

You must be using the disk version
So, if you're using PSN version game, it won't work
Last edited by John ; 09-04-2015 at 04:22 PM.
09-04-2015, 12:59 AM #5
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
You must be using the disk version, and I don't think it works on super slim PS3's
So, if you're using PSN version game, it won't work
If you're on a super slim, it won't work

Works on super slim just need disc
09-04-2015, 08:28 PM #6
-Numb
You talkin to me?

Make sure you have the USB in the right slot of your ps3
11-20-2015, 12:14 AM #7

1. get a Disk copy of MW2
2. get a USB
3.put buttons_default )and anyother files/folders that was downloaded with the menu
4. get infected.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo