06-22-2016, 05:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i know people use FF Viewer to edit Mw2 Patches but im wanting to edit a Cod4 Patch to Fix broken codes and add gamemodes now when i convert it to Xbox and put it in FF Viewer it gives and error saying*
"Error opening fastfile: Index was outside the bounds of the array"
i cant find a solution anywhere to fix this problem so if you can help it would be much appreciated im using FF Viewer Version 2.64...also sorry if this is the wrong section again Thanks!
06-22-2016, 06:18 AM #2
MayhemLobbiez
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheRedReaper95 View Post
Hello i know people use FF Viewer to edit Mw2 Patches but im wanting to edit a Cod4 Patch to Fix broken codes and add gamemodes now when i convert it to Xbox and put it in FF Viewer it gives and error saying*
i cant find a solution anywhere to fix this problem so if you can help it would be much appreciated im using FF Viewer Version 2.64...also sorry if this is the wrong section again Thanks!

Should be in the CoD 4 section.. but if you're using a MW2 patch editor on a CoD 4 patch I don't think it will work..
06-22-2016, 06:40 AM #3
ok ill post there also FF Viewer can edit cod4 patches i just dont know how to fix this error...thanks for the reply
06-22-2016, 09:31 AM #4
MayhemLobbiez
Bounty hunter
ok ill post there also FF Viewer can edit cod4 patches i just dont know how to fix this error...thanks for the reply

Does the FF Viewer you're talking about open in Visual Studio?
06-23-2016, 04:25 AM #5
Toxic
former staff
Hello i know people use FF Viewer to edit Mw2 Patches but im wanting to edit a Cod4 Patch to Fix broken codes and add gamemodes now when i convert it to Xbox and put it in FF Viewer it gives and error saying*

Thread closed n moved by OP's request :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo