02-20-2013, 07:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi guys Smile
Today I made this VERY SMALL menu, it only has the basic functions in it!

If you're looking for a bigger/good menu, look at my aqua menu or some of the other good menu's!

This menu is very basic, it doesn't even use the menu spaces and is meant to be used as a small menu that people will notice very easily in a public game. It also has the prestiges and level 70 in it. As it says in the title, this is small and has nothing new in it, but I thought people might like it if they do competitive sniping or stuff like that. If you groan, please tell me why, if it has something to do with credits or anything, instead of just saying "You have bad credits" please tell me who I have missed.

This menu is not laggy, you barely get client command overflow when you're not host. In the video below, it doesn't show everything in the menu, I have added some stuff to it since, so if you see extra things, that's why.

This menu is very easy to add to, all you need is a small understanding of cfg (which im sure a lot of you have) and then, you can copy & paste the other codes, and alter them slightly Smile

Also, My last 2 post's didn't get a good responce, so taking what everyone said in mind, i'm going to try to make post's my best I can. Also, if you do not like .CFG menu's, it's simple, don't go on this section. And finally, hopefully I will be bringing some new stuff to cfg and 1.14 coding soon, so just because this post/menu isn't amazing, please don't let that reflect on all of my post's. So yeah, bye Smile

Video!

If the video is not loading, or you don't want to watch it, there are a few screenshots Smile

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22222[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22223[/ATTACH]
yes, they are small... :L

Credits Happy
Me - Making the menu
Aerosoul94 - Menu inspired from his Blue Theme Patch ^^
Correy - Making this USB thing possible Happy
If there is ANYONE I have missed, please tell me and I will add them STRAIGHT away Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Ansity. ; 02-20-2013 at 07:33 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Ansity. for this useful post:

FutureOps, Gehirnstaub, SUBARUDEMON, willywonker97
02-20-2013, 07:19 PM #2
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by AnsityHD View Post
Hi guys Smile
Today I made this VERY SMALL menu, it only has the basic functions in it!

If you're looking for a bigger/good menu, look at my aqua menu or some of the other good menu's!

This menu is very basic, it doesn't even use the menu spaces and is meant to be used as a small menu that people will notice very easily in a public game. It also has the prestiges and level 70 in it. As it says in the title, this is small and has nothing new in it, but I thought people might like it if they do competitive sniping or stuff like that. If you groan, please tell me why, if it has something to do with credits or anything, instead of just saying "You have bad credits" please tell me who I have missed.

This menu is not laggy, you barely get client command overflow when you're not host. In the video below, it doesn't show everything in the menu, I have added some stuff to it since, so if you see extra things, that's why.

This menu is very easy to add to, all you need is a small understanding of cfg (which im sure a lot of you have) and then, you can copy & paste the other codes, and alter them slightly Smile

Also, My last 2 post's didn't get a good responce, so taking what everyone said in mind, i'm going to try to make post's my best I can. Also, if you do not like .CFG menu's, it's simple, don't go on this section. And finally, hopefully I will be bringing some new stuff to cfg and 1.14 coding soon, so just because this post/menu isn't amazing, please don't let that reflect on all of my post's. So yeah, bye Smile

Video!

If the video is not loading, or you don't want to watch it, there are a few screenshots Smile

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22222[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22223[/ATTACH]
yes, they are small... :L

Credits Happy
Me - Making the menu
Aerosoul94 - Menu inspired from his Blue Theme Patch ^^
Correy - Making this USB thing possible Happy
If there is ANYONE I have missed, please tell me and I will add them STRAIGHT away Smile

i'll tell you the truth this menu is nice, but please stop feeding the leechers.
02-20-2013, 07:27 PM #3
Originally posted by xActionMods
i'll tell you the truth this menu is nice, but please stop feeding the leechers.

Thanks ^^ What do you mean by feeding the leechers?
02-20-2013, 07:46 PM #4
maureno
Bounty hunter
sexy menu and you know it!
02-20-2013, 07:48 PM #5
Originally posted by maureno View Post
sexy menu and you know it!

Thanks xD
02-20-2013, 07:54 PM #6
Neon[FTH]
Do a barrel roll!
Looks nice,

The following user thanked Neon[FTH] for this useful post:

Ansity.
02-20-2013, 08:19 PM #7
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Thanks ^^ What do you mean by feeding the leechers?

i mean you keep releasing stuff for them when you know they will edit it and leech it without a doubt, why not make a patch you seem more than capable

The following user thanked *xActionMods* for this useful post:

Ansity.
02-20-2013, 08:51 PM #8
FutureOps
Little One
i mean you keep releasing stuff for them when you know they will edit it and leech it without a doubt, why not make a patch you seem more than capable

Because people still leech patches to. But it doesnt matter cause real modders know who made them first, as well as yourself. Leeching is ridiculous and I see even people like you who try to stop it but no offense i think people like that are 'stupid' because of the fact it wont stop. Now the only things you should feed is..........................................

TROLLS :troll:
02-20-2013, 08:58 PM #9

Yeah, I was actually thinking of adding a little more to this, then making it into a patch Happy
02-21-2013, 12:44 AM #10
This menu is very easy to add to, all you need is a small understanding of cfg (which im sure a lot of you have)

This made me laugh as, this point is indeed why people leech, because of the fact they have no knowledge of cfg coding, so they just resort to Ctrl + h every name :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo