03-27-2013, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an edit of RiftenModz's V1 by adsterman. This includes a new patch selector option which contains Achils V2
(special thanks to him!), xVuZeeh's Checkerboard V5 (credit to him for the whole of the menu!), my not so good V1
and TheFallens CFG (thanks to him aswell as the rest!). Also nearly forget to mention, special thanks to RiftenModz for producing
his V1 which I did edit. Thought it was a great menu as are the others. <3 p.s I take no credit for any of the menus, but only
the parts I edited.
Hope you enjoy leave feedback, I don't mind whether you have negative views!

Just say, this is not tested complteley!

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users groaned at Adam Garrod for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, Ansity., JackMods-
03-28-2013, 06:36 AM #2
Lewis3124
Do a barrel roll!
why not create your own menu or use a base its better then releasing someone elses stuff that you probably only done a few things to and you should put what you edited into your post and a video so we know what your edit looks like
03-29-2013, 12:17 AM #3
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
U Gave everyone credit but me .______.
03-29-2013, 12:48 AM #4
CrimsonEcho
Space Ninja
Originally posted by RiftenModz
U Gave everyone credit but me .______.

Originally posted by another user
Also nearly forget to mention, special thanks to RiftenModz for producing

Quote inside of a quote...Quoteception (he gave you credits)
03-29-2013, 04:24 AM #5
Originally posted by Adam
This is an edit of RiftenModz's V1 by adsterman. This includes a new patch selector option which contains Achils V2
(special thanks to him!), xVuZeeh's Checkerboard V5 (credit to him for the whole of the menu!), my not so good V1
and TheFallens CFG (thanks to him aswell as the rest!). Also nearly forget to mention, special thanks to RiftenModz for producing
his V1 which I did edit. Thought it was a great menu as are the others. <3 p.s I take no credit for any of the menus, but only
the parts I edited.
Hope you enjoy leave feedback, I don't mind whether you have negative views!

Just say, this is not tested complteley!

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

ok how you feel if i leeched your menu and dont Give Thanks to the Creator...
04-01-2013, 06:17 PM #6
Dude i think youre meny edit is not bad but when you press the cfg selector you cant back out, you cfgs are lagging out of the game the only cfg that worked is the Fallen v3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo