06-29-2013, 10:44 PM #1
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well Here it is.. My Project Sky CFG Menu. It will probably be the last CFG i make becuase im gonna start making patches. Im releasing this one since its my last

DL Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: RiftenModzHD for base
Mw2TopTenWorld for code browser and CFG Optimizer
And everyone else who supoorted me!

The following 5 users say thank you to BlueSkyMods for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, YouAppreciateMe, K-Dot, Mr.Grinch, xWeAlwaysWin
07-06-2013, 02:15 PM #2
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Good Job on the menu man and nice song btw
07-06-2013, 09:09 PM #3
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by YamIam View Post
Good Job on the menu man and nice song btw

Thanks!
07-07-2013, 03:53 AM #4
K-Dot
K-Dot King of the West
No jailbreak required? Can you appoint me to a tutorial on how to install something like this please?
07-08-2013, 03:18 AM #5
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dot View Post
No jailbreak required? Can you appoint me to a tutorial on how to install something like this please?

STEP 1- Download the file
STEP 2- Put both "buttons_default" and "DO-NOT-DELETE-THIS" files in the root of your USB
STEP 3- Take your USB out and put it in the RIGHT slot of your ps3
STEP 4- You can add me or somebody and ask them for CFG Infection
STEP 5- Your Done!

The following user thanked BlueSkyMods for this useful post:

K-Dot
07-08-2013, 03:23 AM #6
K-Dot
K-Dot King of the West
Originally posted by BlueSkyMods View Post
STEP 1- Download the file
STEP 2- Put both "buttons_default" and "DO-NOT-DELETE-THIS" files in the root of your USB
STEP 3- Take your USB out and put it in the RIGHT slot of your ps3
STEP 4- You can add me or somebody and ask them for CFG Infection
STEP 5- Your Done!

I cant seem to open up the menu. I went into split screen after getting into a cfg lobby and I pressed select and dpad up. Nothing showed up
07-08-2013, 03:27 AM #7
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
I cant seem to open up the menu. I went into split screen after getting into a cfg lobby and I pressed select and dpad up. Nothing showed up

the files must be called buttons_default and DO-NOT-DELETE-THIS and in the ROOT of your USB (No Folders!) and the USB Must be in the RIGHT usb slot of your ps3
07-08-2013, 03:30 AM #8
K-Dot
K-Dot King of the West
Yup yup. Did all that. Downloaded file. Opened it up. Moved those both files into the root of the usb. No folders inside my usb. Put it in my right usb slot on ps3. Went into cfg lobby. Went into split screen. Pressed select. Presssed dpad up. Nothing showed.
07-08-2013, 04:37 PM #9
APB-
Gobble
I am experiencing the same thing as well. The select button when pressed doesn't even show up, just disappears.
07-08-2013, 08:50 PM #10
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
Yup yup. Did all that. Downloaded file. Opened it up. Moved those both files into the root of the usb. No folders inside my usb. Put it in my right usb slot on ps3. Went into cfg lobby. Went into split screen. Pressed select. Presssed dpad up. Nothing showed.

Did You Try To Edit Anything In The Menu? Becuase if You Try And Edit/Leech it, It Wont Work..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo